Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIN AND BUMP I KNOW YOU GIRLS ARE REALLY HOTTT!!!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

NO BUT I KNOW THAT YOU MUST BE A BUNCH OF HOTTIES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD. YOU KNOW WHATS SOO FUNNY, THAT YOU ACTUALLY RESPOND TO THE SHIT I SAY AND YOU TAKE IT TO HEART. AM I UGLY? YES I AM? DO I GET CHICKS? NOPE NEVER I NEVER GET GIRLS!!! OH YEAH THEN IF YOU ALL KNOW ME AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT I AM SOOO BUSTED WHY DO YOU STRESS ABOUT MY POST SOOO MUCH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DENNYS GIRLFRIEND????? IF YOU ARE TOOO BAD MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A BETTER DJ TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!! HEY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE LITTLE GIRLS AND LITTLE BOYS THAT MAKE FUN OF KIDS THEY KNOW? THAT MEANS THAT THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON THAT PERSON, SO NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME, SHOW YOURSELF AND LETS SEE HOW HOTT OR FAT YOU REALLY ARE I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE JUDGE OF THAT.

Don't you worry little World/Tempts/Transitboy....I will make it my JOB to approach you the next time I see you. I don't want to let this opportunity slide by again. And I'll make sure Sin is right by my side. Just make sure those eyeballs of yours don't fall out of the sockets!!!!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Oh..question...did they model these smiley face icons after you???

Originally posted by worldboy:

NO BUT I KNOW THAT YOU MUST BE A BUNCH OF HOTTIES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD. YOU KNOW WHATS SOO FUNNY, THAT YOU ACTUALLY RESPOND TO THE SHIT I SAY AND YOU TAKE IT TO HEART. AM I UGLY? YES I AM? DO I GET CHICKS? NOPE NEVER I NEVER GET GIRLS!!! OH YEAH THEN IF YOU ALL KNOW ME AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT I AM SOOO BUSTED WHY DO YOU STRESS ABOUT MY POST SOOO MUCH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DENNYS GIRLFRIEND????? IF YOU ARE TOOO BAD MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A BETTER DJ TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!! HEY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE LITTLE GIRLS AND LITTLE BOYS THAT MAKE FUN OF KIDS THEY KNOW? THAT MEANS THAT THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON THAT PERSON, SO NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME, SHOW YOURSELF AND LETS SEE HOW HOTT OR FAT YOU REALLY ARE I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE JUDGE OF THAT.

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 01-18-2001).]

The point is loser, if you have so much to say why don't you say it to Denny's face. You act like such a tough guy online but lets see what you are like in person!! You have to be one of the biggest losers on this board! You sign on as Temptsboy, Worldboy yet you bash. Why don't you do all of us a favor and stay home. One less ugly loser out at these clubs is a start!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 01-19-2001).]

WORLDBOY...You need to get over what happened at Cheetah back in August...you remember Denny's Birthday...

Let me refresh your memory... I saw this whole scene with my own eyes rolleyes.gif

A bunch of us were sitting at a Table with Denny, celebrating his birthday, when all of a sudden, this crazed fan begins to charge the table with EYES WIDE OPEN (not shut), knocking anyone in his way straight to the floor, waving frantically to get Denny's attention. But Denny didn't react much did he? That's ok though...not many people give the time of day to people they don't know..do you? You need to get over the whole thing, I mean geezzzzzz...it was 5 months ago!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

First of all Filatio boy, nobody judges how hot or great I am. From what I've heard you have crackbab syndrome with those spaced out gold fish looking eyeballs of yours. I respond to your posts for shear entertainment, don't sweat me boy, you couldn't handle a woman like me even on your best day. Don't worry, like my girl Bumparella said, we will make sure we do approach you. Your a joke bro, and trust me your fuckin with the wrong crew of girls!!

Have anice day and try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Sin...

I am dying at my desk right now!!! Goldfish eyeballs!!! LOL!

That was hilarious. This kid has no clue.

He names himself after clubs that Denny is working at and then claims he goes there because his friends go. Hey! If your friends played in traffic...would you? (now that's an idea!!!) I think he may be some kind of stalker. I saw him on Surf Club beach last year with a Tempts tank top on and his "squid" arms were just dangeling in the breeze. Sad eek.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

First of all Filatio boy, nobody judges how hot or great I am. From what I've heard you have crackbab syndrome with those spaced out gold fish looking eyeballs of yours. I respond to your posts for shear entertainment, don't sweat me boy, you couldn't handle a woman like me even on your best day. Don't worry, like my girl Bumparella said, we will make sure we do approach you. Your a joke bro, and trust me your fuckin with the wrong crew of girls!!

Have anice day and try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!

Guest ravegirl

Worldboy... you never fail to piss everyone off... hee hee it's quite amusing though- keep it up! For once it's not me doing the worldboy bashing...nah I'm done with that- we're cool....

oh and 1 more thing....

DENNY SUX

cwm38.gif

Ravegirl, RIGHT! I can't even respond to someone with a name like that, go back to the minors sweety. Nobody called for scrubs here. oh by the way got glowsticks!! Yeah!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Guest ravegirl

whoooaaaaa first of all sweetie- don't judge a book by its cover..... 2nd of all U NEED TO RELAX!! Everyone is so quick to jump down everyone's throat.... jeeezzzz girlfriend...i could go on and bash u but I have better things to do...

too funny... cwm27.gif

oh by the way.. u seem to be a big fan of this messageboard deal... hhmmm what does that say about you..... uhhh loser?????

ooppsss sorry i didn't plan on stooping to your level- my bad

Guest worldboy

Ohhh well i guess no one likes me, but about me sucking a dick maybe i will give it a try, about me saying it to dennys face actually i did, why dont you ask him or my friends when i talked to him at tempts and he acted like he hated me, about me being ugly yes yes yes i know i am what can i do i am really sorry that i cant get girls like you but maybe i will fix myself up for you, about me wearing a tank top at surfclub i would have to say nope never have, about me being cracked out sorry i dont do any drugs do you? but dont be so hostile you seem like your really into denny. wait lets try this my fav dj is either j.p. or mauro piccotto, hey worldboy jp really sux, am i supposed to say hey you i will kick your ass jp is really good he is my buddy, your messing with the wrong person saying jp sux who do you think you are say that shit. hey girls if you want maybe you can come to the factory one night with me and see how bad i really am?? come one please