Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORLDBOY +++ SINSATIONAL +++ WHO EVER ELSE

Enough!! please with the DJ and club shit..its wack..it realy is.. look at you guys...arguing with each other over nonsense....

I BET BOTH OF YOU HAVE RUN INTO EACH OTHER AT THE SAME CLUBS!!!!!

And possibly DANCED ALSO!!!!

BE COURTEOUS OF EACH OTHER...ITS REALY DUMB....for real!!!

i dont see the logic behind dj's and clubs's...

WE!!!!!! the young adults make a club what it is....MUSIC is part of the scene of COURSE...but you guys are taking this to the next level...

I NEVER IN MY LIFE THOUGHT THAT CLUBING AND DJING WOULD BE SUCH A BIG ISSUE..i have done both for years..since high school...i would go to the city, jersey..i never found my self caught up in this TYPE OF CONVERSATION WITH NO ONE!!!!!!!!!

UNITL RECENTLY WITH MY JOHNNY FRIENDS..WHO ARGUE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS....please CLUE me IN TO THE CLUB SCENE..because at this point i dont understand!!!!

What happened to getting so DRUNK at the club you cant walk..what happend to CHILLEN with YOUR FRIENDS....i thought thats what makes GOING OUT TO CLUBS SO FUN...

MAYBE ITS ALL THE XXXXXX WERE TAKENING...FRIENDS...

I dont know...i dont want to say i dont do it...BECAUSE I'll BE LIEING...BUT AT LEAST REALIZE THAT YOUR NOT FACEING REALITY...

WHICH IS HAVEING A GOOD TIME!!!!!

PEOPLE DONT PARTY LIKE THEY USE ANY MORE.....its all about the SCENE AND BEING.. COOL...fuck that!!be true...be a JAV..

LET GO TO THE CLUBS IN THE CITY TO SEE WHICH JOHNNY HAS THE NICEST BODY....OR WHICH CLUB HAS THE BEST MUSIC....IF WE ALL WENT TO THE SAME CLUBS IT WOULD SUCK!!....WHY CANT SOME OF US GO TO TEQUILA JOES OR ANYWHER ELSE WITHOUT HAVING someone start a POST THAT TJ"S SUCKS!!!

I DONT GET IT... I DONT....maybe iam the johnny and i dont know dick.. YOU ARE SUBJECT TO YOUR OPPINIONS...BUT to ARGUE over clubs and the best DJ i dont find any HARD ON OVER IT!!!! cwm23.gif KILL......KILL.......KILL.........

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-18-2001).]

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-19-2001).]

I agree, however you get ignorant people on these boards who have such strong opinions about certain DJ's and yet frequent the venues where they spin week after week. "We" just feel the need to give "those" people a piece of our minds. If you don't like the music a particular DJ spins then why frequent the places that they work? If I don't like a DJ, the last place you would find me would be where they spin, even if all of my friends were there. I would rather sit home with my thumb up my ass then go to the Crack Factory and listen to Jonathan Peters!

The way I see it is this, by arguing over a Dj, it makes that person look like they are cool..like they know music and like they are a professional critic of the scene. All the Johnnies that complain about the Dj's and the music at a Club just do it because they really want to fit in....The true clubbers go out, drop, and dance all night.if the music sucks they won't go there anymore...and Who are you to say that the music sucks????? maybe to you it does, but not to me!!What makes you so special??? You complain too damn much!!!...All the complaining about DJ's and clubs....is just a way to make that person fit in with the rest. (it's like the me too's..I own a Honda Accord...you own a Honda Accord...a silver one...)...and on and on and on...F em all!!

Originally posted by lil-devil:

The way I see it is this, by arguing over a Dj, it makes that person look like they are cool..like they know music and like they are a professional critic of the scene. All the Johnnies that complain about the Dj's and the music at a Club just do it because they really want to fit in....The true clubbers go out, drop, and dance all night.if the music sucks they won't go there anymore...and Who are you to say that the music sucks????? maybe to you it does, but not to me!!What makes you so special??? You complain too damn much!!!...All the complaining about DJ's and clubs....is just a way to make that person fit in with the rest. (it's like the me too's..I own a Honda Accord...you own a Honda Accord...a silver one...)...and on and on and on...F em all!!

THAT WAS MONEY LIL DEVIL!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!! HUGS!!!! THIS LADY I GONNA CHOKE HER WHEN I MEET HER!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

you're right Jav there is no need to argue about a dj, but like I've said before I'm not here to fight Denny's battles, but this piece of shit needed to be put in his place for other comments that were made. I ain't mad at ya , I got nothing but lobe for ya!

I'll say it for the 100th time, al this drama just makes my day go quicker. It's funny as shit, Trust me I don't go home and rage over bullshit people say to me on this board, yes I do stir up shit because I love the negative feedback I feed off this shit.

Just here to be amused love me or hate me most people still want me . I know who my friends are and that Worldfag is so far beneath most people its scary. I can't wait to see him

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I agree as well. I don't think anyone here is really "fighting" or taking anything to heart. Well at least I'm not. I find a lot of these people amusing at times. And it sure does make the day fly by. But a word to the wise...please be careful not to get someone mad or another "board" member may call your job and "TRY" to get you in trouble.

Yes....this happened to someone!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

fangs...do we know each other...

CUABANITO..only a few people call me that...check your pm... cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL.......KILL.......

That's a possibility cubanito!!!!!!

I'm on a mission handed down from the one and only king of my people-BREOGAN!!!!!1

Let my people go!!!!!!!!!

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!