Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I really do love all my fans but

Guest worldboy

Guest worldboy

speaking of stalking i have seen more post about temptsboy fagboy transitboy and worldboy then anyone else on this board. he is a fish, he is gay, he is a raver, he is ugly, he had big eyes, he is a stalker, he is fabio, he is jerseytempts... and the list goes on and on. Who is a stalker? Again I repeat who is a stalker????? You guys just love me cuz i have no regard for any cheesy dj be it denny or jp or dt or whoever, do you really think i care???????? I will be at tempts and surf or whatever cheesy shore club i like. What you dont understand or you seem not to is that all my post started off as a gag, and people responded made me take it to a new level. Denny did have some very poor nights at tempts and we all know that!!! but to say he sucks like i mess around and say is a little extreme!!!! i just say he does not compare to jp, dt, or the really great ones. I dont think i will get an argument with that!!! So anyone please dont stalk me anymore cuz you guys are soo fixated on me its crazy, honestly i love you even if you do love denny. and the jersey tude has to go dont get so defensive about a dj because guess what in the long wrong he is only a dj. hey tempkid do you wanna go to twilo with me anytime you wanna hear a great dj send me an private message.

evil666 are u really a satanist or what? i bet if i saw u in person you'd look "normal" then again it's the "normal" ones we have to be careful of........... cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

You truly are one pathetic loser. Alright, I've wasted enough of my precious breathe on you. Find some friends or go shave your anal hairs.But do me one favor, please come to World this week so I can get a full glimpse of what freak you really are.

Then you can personally request a song from Denny! oh please oh please go!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Guest worldboy

ahhaha i am the loser yet why do you post under my so called crap post! i admit it i love denny sooo much he is the greatest!!! about world, nope sorry dont do it but you can come to the factory and i will be there!!!!!! ohhh but sin i really do want you i heard your really hot and forgive all the negative shit that i have said about denny. love me

Originally posted by starcapone:

evil666 are u really a satanist or what? i bet if i saw u in person you'd look "normal" then again it's the "normal" ones we have to be careful of........... cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

CAPONE!! YOUR 1000000000000%%% RIGHT...

My mind is out there............ cwm23.gif I HAVE ONLY FELT PRESENCES. HOWEVER I HAVE NOT WITNESSED EVIL!!!!!!!!!