Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow storm on Saturday...

My friends and I decided to say fuck the snow and go out anyway. We began the night at Jimmies in Morristown. It sucked bad so we decided to go to Centro at around 1AM-well, needless to say, we got on RT 287 (going the wrong way no doubt) and realized how awful the snow was. It was so bad at this point that you could not even see out the window, so we decided to crash at a hotel in Morristown. It was still a great time though-we got fucked the fuck up. (Hey Les-"Does it have a hotel bar? Well, get in the car then!") Drove home the next morning at around 9:30 and the roads were still awful. I dont think we would have made it home alive if we had opted to drive home that night, let alone cap off the night in the city!

I actually had a pretty good time. I saw a lot of people I know even though most of my buddies didn't want to go out because of the weather. That swimsuit runway show was pretty cool. Do you guys have shit like that all the time? I bet that place gets packed when the weather is good. All I know for next time is, BRING GIRLS WITH ME. The line wasn't long at all, but they held it up for at least a half an hour. Where were you queen?

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977