Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet personality Awards!

By no means or standard am I Shakespear nor do I proclaim to be. Hope you enjoy the reading - it is quite enjoyable. OH- and one way to stop falling asleep at work it stop scooping and capping all the time. GGEEZZZ even during the work at work. Now that is TRAGIC!

Hope you have a most enjoyable night - try not to fall out and I do look forward to reading what diarrhea comes out of your mouth later. OH- I bet it looks a little like this

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by allishara:

nah.. calm down shitbreath..

oh.. cause i look like i need someone??.. with the crap thats comin up on my computer screen thats actually "SAPOSED" to get a rise out of me is making me crack the fuck up..

there can be 5 of you..there can even be 6 of you.... all of you can even invite some relatives.. we'll have a party!..

but sweetheart.. im not going anywhere..

i love you girls.. im trying to teach you things.. because i've watched your lazy posts.. and you all looked stupid as hell...

so.. come back at me .. please Queenbitch.. or Queenimposter.. or Queen Queen Queen..

(hint: since theres ONLY 5 of you.. can you be at least a tad bit more creative in the screename department?..especially since your dickheads are like traveling in a pack for some reason.. i duno... just thought i would help)

oh.. since we're STILL on the subject of spelling..

its ASSHOLE.. one word.. you only have one sweetie...

PS.. i missed you Queenimposhgasldgjas;dlgjas;ldgja

glad to see your back!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gif

I LOVE YOU ALLISON!!!!

too much DRAMA!!!!

so funny!! all you people taken it SOOO personal... most of you!!! cwm23.gif KILL......KILL......KILL..........

Originally posted by bumparella:

Allitimeshara is so pathetic. I'm still wondering why we wasted so much time on her. What a mess she is.

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

ok Bumparella.. you come out of nowhere with that one?.. wow.. that sucked..

ok.. i'll let you slide this time.. i'll even let you go back and edit it.. shh.. i wont tell anyone.. ga head..

just dont let anyone else read it..you'll just embaress yourself..

Love.. allishara xoxo

------------------

you know you love me..

I'll give you credit boobie I know it must have taken a whole morning to come back with that moutful!-speaking of moutful I'm sure you had yourshare of moutfuls in your lifetime-sweety

Oh and as for you falling off the chair it was probably because your ass cheeks hang off the sides and tip it over!-here's a thought plastic surgery-nothing to be ashamed about!

My ffriends can proofread but I'll leave that up to them I can't have all the fun by myself then some might think I'm selfish

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"