Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: RAVERAT

HAHAHAHAA........... SUCKS TO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE "SEARCH" FEATURE ON THIS BOARD HUH!!!! YOU GOT CALLED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP TALKING YOUR SHIT ON THIS BOARD...BUMPARELLA WILL FIGURE YOU ALL OUT EVENTUALLY WATCH! YOU EVEN ADMIT TO PURPOSELY STARTING DRAMA BY SAYING "DENNY SUX" SO YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SELL OUT! STFU RAVEWHORE...WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD TRUST ME...THESE DETECTIVES ARE NO JOKE! NOW WHO's IMMATURE? PURPOSELY STARTING DRAMA THEN ADMITTING TO IT? ROTFLMAO!

[This message has been edited by queenimposter (edited 01-23-2001).]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god.. what are you guna do?..

beat the poor girl up?

you people who try to act like fuckin Club NYC detectives are retarted..

do you realize that when you read those posts and your getting all frustrated cause someone wrote some corny ass shit about.. what.. a dj?.. your getting mad at a fucking computer screen?.. GET OVER YOURSELF..

honestly..

so.. what to do now?... write back to this saying stupid shit like "your a stupid bitch"... well.. be my guest..

and what else are you guna do?.. find out who i am at a club and try to beat me up??.. hahahhahahahahaha..

oh my god...

i hope... i seriously hope you call your dogs out and try to find out who i am..

ga head... i dare ya..

------------------

you know you love me..

Guest worldboy

Beat me up??????????????????? That is a great one, imagine going to your friends and saying I got problems cuz I dont like Denny or DT or JP!!!! That is great, can someone please beat me up cuz I am homoboy, blowboy, temptsboy, gayboy!!!! Stop it no one is beating up no one. But if any of you dont like what I say and you see me could you please hit eviljav,emmitt,silveoh,johnnyboo,lildevil,

or kurko first cuz they need it. Actually lets all beat up g-roid he is too big for one person!!!!

First of all...Who said anything about beating anyone up? You're the one that needs to relax, Allishara. Mind your own business unless you what the fuck it is you are defending! It's about stupid people not being consistent with what they say, who they like and dislike and then and talk shit to people....Criticizing someone for saying the SAME FUCKING THING THEY SAID TWO MONTHS AGO! THAT'S what it's about...not beating anyone up, just making it clear that they're not as smart as they think they are. SELLOUTS!

AND WORLDBOY...THIS POST WAS DIRECTED TO RAVERAT NOT YOU!

Originally posted by worldboy:

Beat me up??????????????????? That is a great one, imagine going to your friends and saying I got problems cuz I dont like Denny or DT or JP!!!! That is great, can someone please beat me up cuz I am homoboy, blowboy, temptsboy, gayboy!!!! Stop it no one is beating up no one. But if any of you dont like what I say and you see me could you please hit eviljav,emmitt,silveoh,johnnyboo,lildevil,

or kurko first cuz they need it. Actually lets all beat up g-roid he is too big for one person!!!!

WHAT!!!! are you saying world boy.... i dont think nobody wants to fight...

thats not a good idea!!!! A FIGHT!! A FIGHT!! A NIGGER AND A WHITE!!! NO PROBLEM!!! LETS KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER.."either one is fine"

cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-23-2001).]

Guest ravegirl

uuuuggghhhh first of all if i said i didnt like something in the past.. i still don't like it-- i havent said anything different so get your story straight... second of all i never talked shit about anyone on this board (except for in the past about worldboy- lol) and if i stated my opinion i did just that and it wasn't directed to anyone here... but this is pointless trying to explain myself over and over again- no one gets it. And the only comment i made was "denny sux" and it was a joke ( i mean i personally dont care for him but thats just my opinion- hes not a bd dj just not my style) and after that i have been attacked over and over again by people i don't even know... so this is really it- anything i have said has been in my own defense...as i said before

THE END

jjeeeeezzzzzzz

Originally posted by worldboy:

i want to wet my fists with your blood worldboy...i'm sure you've heard this before

Originally posted by ravegirl:

uuuuggghhhh first of all if i said i didnt like something in the past.. i still don't like it-- i havent said anything different so get your story straight... second of all i never talked shit about anyone on this board (except for in the past about worldboy- lol) and if i stated my opinion i did just that and it wasn't directed to anyone here... but this is pointless trying to explain myself over and over again- no one gets it. And the only comment i made was "denny sux" and it was a joke ( i mean i personally dont care for him but thats just my opinion- hes not a bd dj just not my style) and after that i have been attacked over and over again by people i don't even know... so this is really it- anything i have said has been in my own defense...as i said before

THE END

jjeeeeezzzzzzz

WELL...I GUESS YOU HAVE LEARNED YOUR LESSON...DON'T EVER SAY THAT SOMEONE SUX... CAUSE THAT IS NOT NICE! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

Originally posted by ravegirl:

THE END

jjeeeeezzzzzzz

i got nuttin but love for you sweetie.. To be honest with you.. i can give 2 shits about any dj.. to me it all sounds the same.. i come on here just to bullshit and have fun..

but i hate it when the lil Denny posse gets all up on someones shit when they state their opinion.. so lemme tell you.. i hate ravers more than i hate spinach.. (and lemme tell you, i fuckin hate spinach)..

but i seriously give you-RAVERgirl- sooo much love for what you wrote.. i have NO opinion on Denny either.. but if you wanna talk BoaVista well, thats another story.....

------------------

you know you love me..

[This message has been edited by allishara (edited 01-23-2001).]

The Denny posse???? Very funny. Don't worry Allibaba (sp??) WE GOT NUTHIN BUT LOVE FOR YOU SISTAH SOULJAH. BUT WHEN SOMEONE GETS ALL UP IN OUR GRILL AND SHIT...WE RETALIATE.

In other words...if you purposly go out of your way to start drama here with any one...just be prepared to argue. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???? (HEE HEE) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Originally posted by allishara:

i got nuttin but love for you sweetie.. To be honest with you.. i can give 2 shits about any dj.. to me it all sounds the same.. i come on here just to bullshit and have fun..

but i hate it when the lil Denny posse gets all up on someones shit when they state their opinion.. so lemme tell you.. i hate ravers more than i hate spinach.. (and lemme tell you, i fuckin hate spinach)..

but i seriously give you-RAVERgirl- sooo much love for what you wrote.. i have NO opinion on Denny either.. but if you wanna talk BoaVista well, thats another story.....

Originally posted by bumparella:

The Denny posse???? Very funny. Don't worry Allibaba (sp??) WE GOT NUTHIN BUT LOVE FOR YOU SISTAH SOULJAH. BUT WHEN SOMEONE GETS ALL UP IN OUR GRILL AND SHIT...WE RETALIATE.

In other words...if you purposly go out of your way to start drama here with any one...just be prepared to argue. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???? (HEE HEE) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

aight yo

peace

cwm27.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

Guest ravegirl

yippeeeee!!! Does this mean all the madness is over? I hope so- i come to this board to get relief from work and all i get now is a big headache... Ok and let me clear something up I AM NOT A RAVER - big story on the name which i am now changing cuz im sick of the bs...so this is the last of ravegirl (please no more rude comments...)

nothin but love

oh and thanx alli cwm38.gif

just as i was gettin' out, they keep bringing me back in...Alli you crack me up

cwm4.gif

TOO FUNNY! I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Run, Run, Little ravewannabe.

Alli-who, stay the fuck out of it, yeah I might even go to the same places as you so I could beat you up.

LOL

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

cwm4.gif

TOO FUNNY! I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Run, Run, Little ravewannabe.

Alli-who, stay the fuck out of it, yeah I might even go to the same places as you so I could beat you up.

LOL

aww.. how cute you are!.. and just for that last comment.. um.. im in it now..

you go to the same places as me?.. really?.. grreeaatt.. so you can beat me up?.. grreeaaatttt..aww.. sinfuckinsational..

your good.. real good..

but im 10 times better..

trust me..

come on sweetheart.. lets see what you got..

i love this shit..

oh.. by the way..

could we see how many diffent types of knock off screen names we can try with mine?.. i know you get off by doing that.. its cute..

so knock ya self out...

------------------

you know you love me..

Thanks for the post!

Here's a bit of advice, if your getting into something know what it is your getting into.

The fact is you'll never know me and I'll never know you, so I won't send you any empty threats. Your a joke!!

Your ten times better at what, taking it in the ass by random guys, or getting snowballed.

RIGHT!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Let me get this straight. Are you planning a clubnyc fight meet-up???? Bring it on??? What are we 5???

Please Allilate----spare us. rolleyes.gif

Sin---you always come up with some good ones...a little hard core---but hilarious!! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Thanks for the post!

Here's a bit of advice, if your getting into something know what it is your getting into.

The fact is you'll never know me and I'll never know you, so I won't send you any empty threats. Your a joke!!

Your ten times better at what, taking it in the ass by random guys, or getting snowballed.

RIGHT!