Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: RAVERAT

Let me get this straight. Are you planning a clubnyc fight meet-up???? Bring it on??? What are we 5???

Please Allilate----spare us. rolleyes.gif

Sin---you always come up with some good ones...a little hard core---but hilarious!! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Thanks for the post!

Here's a bit of advice, if your getting into something know what it is your getting into.

The fact is you'll never know me and I'll never know you, so I won't send you any empty threats. Your a joke!!

Your ten times better at what, taking it in the ass by random guys, or getting snowballed.

RIGHT!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravegirl

shit sin... really girl...leave it be -why so much animosity??

ggrrrrrrrrr

damn BY THE WAY I AM SUCH A LITTLE RAVER WANNABEE I ALWAYS RUN FROM MY BATTLES BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

why so much anger- where's the love??

Originally posted by ravegirl:

shit sin... really girl...leave it be -why so much animosity??

ggrrrrrrrrr

damn BY THE WAY I AM SUCH A LITTLE RAVER WANNABEE I ALWAYS RUN FROM MY BATTLES BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

why so much anger- where's the love??

I see you haven't found a new name...how about GLOWWHORE????

"Taking it in the ass?"...<-- are you fucking kidding me?..hahaha.. that was good.. real good..

and 10 times better meant what it sounds like.. im just better.. thats it.. period..whatever you come at me.. im going to go rite back at you.. but BETTER...

and i was completely out of this whole post about 10 minutes ago.. but then.. you go and write some stupid shit about me.. for what?....

------------------

you know you love me..

Guest ravegirl

ok i see this is a never ending battle... first off the name came to be as a friggin joke (uuhhh let me see like 2 yrs ago??) and considering i am not such a big fan of bsing on the damn computer- i never changed it- If you ask the people who know me on this board they can tell u I am the furthest thing from a raver---- but whatever why do i owe any of you any explanation... and i see the deal- u guys all have your little buddies on here so as long as anyone says anyhting to anyone everyone gangs up on them.... this is friggin ridiculous and corny as all hell and so so sad boo hooo. but you know what fuck it ...

Originally posted by bumparella:

Let me get this straight. Are you planning a clubnyc fight meet-up???? Bring it on??? What are we 5???

Please Allilate----spare us. rolleyes.gif

Sin---you always come up with some good ones...a little hard core---but hilarious!! biggrin.gif

um.. no.. your not getting it straight.. im not planing a clubnyc fight..the point that i was trying to make there is that you people act like your really going to fight these people... you get all worked up over words from people you dont even know.. especially about God...oops.. i mean Denny.. get over it.. go home.. its 5 o'clock..

Oh ..Bump-- Sin does come up with those hardcore ones.. but theyre fuckin CORNY

please ladies.. seriously.. cut the shit..everyones tired of it..

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

Ravegirl - you must at least let us know the name you are changing to this way we know it is you.. You can't keep it a secret - so not fair!

And - allymcbeal - STFU!

oh my god.. you people are fuckin migrating... ewwwwwwwww

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by allishara:

um.. no.. your not getting it straight.. im not planing a clubnyc fight..the point that i was trying to make there is that you people act like your really going to fight these people... you get all worked up over words from people you dont even know.. especially about God...oops.. i mean Denny.. get over it.. go home.. its 5 o'clock..

Oh ..Bump-- Sin does come up with those hardcore ones.. but theyre fuckin CORNY

please ladies.. seriously.. cut the shit..everyones tired of it..

WHO's EVERYONE? I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE A POLL ALLIBOOMBATTA!

Originally posted by queenimposter:

Originally posted by allishara:

YEA?.. YA THINK I SHOULD!.. OK!..

get outta here.. your making me yawn

You get outta here you fucking whacko! I'm ready to take you by your big nose and TWIST AS HARD AS I CAN!!!

ya done tuff girl?.. cause ill put in some overtime tonite until your finished...

*YAWN* TAKE YOUR TIRED ASS HOME BITCH!

------------------

you know you love me..

Children!

Ain't nobody talk about Miss Muhammad Ali-shara! My girl likes anal and is all over the chocolate highway. She got her boxing gloves on and is ready for some fighting.

Wasn't Miss Ali saying how this was just a message board and just for fun??? Well girlfriend is all about being ghetto and will pull a nine on your ass!

Sin-girl..don't you worry Mamma...Miss Jenkins got your back. But you need to watch those like Miss Ali--( you know..she's one-who gets worked up and takes thing to a new level---over nonsense!)

But hey! I'm not one to gossip-SO YOU AIN'T HEARD IT FROM ME! cwm9.gif

[This message has been edited by missjenkins1 (edited 01-23-2001).]

Guest worldboy

Dammm ladies with all this arguing between the ladies you have alll failed to call me a blowboy,gayboy,whatevaboy. Damm you all suck please make fun of me some more, please. Hey rave your a tough lady bust them up and alli if you have evil in your corner you cant lose. Just kidding fighting is for guidos!!!!!!!

Well I see RAVEWHORE finally decided on a name. Maybe next time she can get the year right. 2001 asshole.

I got a suggestion...why don't you go find Peterpan and both of you can go fuck yourselves. Just a thought. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by tinkerbell2000:

the following people should really stay off the board: frumperella, ladybullshit, dikki and suck-sational. you're wasting everyone's time with your pettiness and quite honestly i think denny should scold all of you for your childish behavior.