Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I AM MOTHER FUCKIN BACK!!!!!!

Nothin much Cubano. Que pasa con tigo? Where were u at on sat. I hit boa's first ,weather sucked so I decided to stay local. After boa I went old sckool and met my brother @ LOS PRADOS. Kicked it Ghetto style.

Puck - Fuck the Nazi!!! VIVA FIDEL...VIVA FIDEL...VIVA FIDEL!!!

cwm5.gif

[This message has been edited by nabuc (edited 01-22-2001).]

nabuc, fuck fidel man...theres a longer lasting legacy about hitler then fidel.......

im coming back again, akwakend from my age of sleep and nothing but agony has capuated me and kept me captive now iam have awakened to see what all have become, you can not destroy something created but only tame, not even that will hold me back from finding my peace of mind and my spiritualistic and intellectual side, i am not a barbarian but someone who can not be stopped...oh i know what your thinking is it possible to be a human with all thy human insticts or is it not...one must know thy self, spiritualism and intellectually.....crammed with the muddy swetlands of the amozons of the dry season i doomed to die but wait i found a hole in which i can swindle and swivle my through where fresh water lies and where i the preditor am no longer the pry but back with in my dominitions of this dimenision a 3rd dimension diffined but not well knowed how do we suppose to know the 4th dimension if we dont even know ones self and the criteria....i am facing the envitablity of not becoming another just person or a product....looking searching, on my long journey to what is so hard to describe to those who dont know is a long road and sufferable road but we can not be upset with this aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh so much confusion and frustation i cant explain but only within these abstract ways

Originally posted by puck:

nabuc, fuck fidel man...theres a longer lasting legacy about hitler then fidel.......

im coming back again, akwakend from my age of sleep and nothing but agony has capuated me and kept me captive now iam have awakened to see what all have become, you can not destroy something created but only tame, not even that will hold me back from finding my peace of mind and my spiritualistic and intellectual side, i am not a barbarian but someone who can not be stopped...oh i know what your thinking is it possible to be a human with all thy human insticts or is it not...one must know thy self, spiritualism and intellectually.....crammed with the muddy swetlands of the amozons of the dry season i doomed to die but wait i found a hole in which i can swindle and swivle my through where fresh water lies and where i the preditor am no longer the pry but back with in my dominitions of this dimenision a 3rd dimension diffined but not well knowed how do we suppose to know the 4th dimension if we dont even know ones self and the criteria....i am facing the envitablity of not becoming another just person or a product....looking searching, on my long journey to what is so hard to describe to those who dont know is a long road and sufferable road but we can not be upset with this aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh so much confusion and frustation i cant explain but only within these abstract ways

Puck - If you want to talk about legacy. Stalin ordered the execution of more people than Hitler could imagine. He also accoplished what Hitler couldn't, that is the control of almost 50% of Europe. And he wasn't a facist racist fucker. He did it for power. Not that I support either of their actions.

cwm5.gif

---------------------------------------

Firt you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women - Tony Montana (Scarface)

Originally posted by puck:

yo nabuc yeah i guess your write on that one but your forgot about poll pot who killed as many cambodians as stalin

Damn I forgot about poll pot. What about Augusto Pinochet. Not as big a bastard as Stalin, Hitler, or Poll Pot but still a bastard in his own right. We could even go real old sckool. GENGIS KHAN!!!!!

cwm5.gif

BRO if we ever went back to MARKISIM AGAIN!!!!! OUR LIVES WOULD SUCK!!! YES it would clean up our society and we would all be equal..but those men are EVIL!!!!theres no justice in those countires, society sucks that!!! its a joke yeah it funny but...whatever RIGHT...dont listen to me it wont make sense anyway!!!! KILL..

BRAIN WASHERS!!!