Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your reason?

there's a reason for everything...just wondering for those in relationships/ something kinda-sorta like a relationship why you are/stay with that person? i'm still wondering why i'm kinda-sorta with dis person... cwm25.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

i wonder the same things sometimes...is it because i am afraid of being alone? is it a comfort level? i don't know...i can tell you this though, i still get butterflies when he is around and at the anticiaption of seeing him....

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

its like a bad habbit..you pick it up and you still have not put it down!!!!

OR YOUR HEART IS CONFUSED!!!

you will know what to do, when the time is right..But if your suffering dont suffer for long because it not worth it..YOU WILL START TO AGE!!!! MAD STRESS..WORSE THING FOR THE BODY!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-24-2001).]

Because I love him...simple as that.

I have been with people that were definitely not good for me and it was like a drug addiction - you know it is bad for you but you just keep coming back for more. I think as we get older we get more comfortable with ourselves and gain more inner security and then it becomes easier to hold onto the the things that are good for you and let go of the bad....

I've had guys who would have killed for me . Thats in no way bragging, but I never wanted them . Theres something to be said for a challenge. I guess drama is right though because when it comes down to settling your life, your gonna want someone who is good to you and wants a family and looks out for your best interests without games, but personally for now I love being single, and I could never settle with some ordinary joe, I definitely need a badboy -gotta love the drama its all good!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by eviljav666:

its like a bad habbit..you pick it up and you still have not put it down!!!!

OR YOUR HEART IS CONFUSED!!!

you will know what to do, when the time is right..But if your suffering dont suffer for long because it not worth it..YOU WILL START TO AGE!!!! MAD STRESS..WORSE THING FOR THE BODY!!!

They should call you, the Love Doctor!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-24-2001).]

cwm26.gif

------------------

FUCK IT!!!!!!

really perculator, I can't imagine who- I mean who would want to kill lil' innocent me!

RIGHT!

Whats this by the way, a guest appearance on the board?

WHASSSSSSS UP!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Yeah I guess you can say that...

I'm like Big Brother I'm always watching just know how to keep my big mouth shut ....

plus I think I'm alittle scared of the big Posse with the Satin jackets (Not)........you guys are relentless....wait "relentless"....YOu guys LOVE RELENTLESS right !!!

just kidding kids dont get your thongs in an uproar....

Peace

Perc

"Take the Shackles off my feet so I can dance"

Originally posted by starcapone:

there's a reason for everything...just wondering for those in relationships/ something kinda-sorta like a relationship why you are/stay with that person? i'm still wondering why i'm kinda-sorta with dis person... cwm25.gif

Once I started asking myself "Why in the hell am I with this person?" I left his ass...a decade too late, though... cwm23.gif

Easy big guy!

You know I'm not even going there.Sometimes you gotta leave it alone, but speaking of thongs I'll show mine off tonite in hopes to win the bikini contest RiGHT! well maybe if I cap up enough!

------------------

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I've had guys who would have killed for me . Thats in no way bragging, but I never wanted them . Theres something to be said for a challenge. I guess drama is right though because when it comes down to settling your life, your gonna want someone who is good to you and wants a family and looks out for your best interests without games, but personally for now I love being single, and I could never settle with some ordinary joe, I definitely need a badboy -gotta love the drama its all good!

Sin:

I defnitely hear you about the bad boy - story of my life! When I was single..........I had my share of fun with some very interesting men.........I ws known as the Drama Queen...hence the name Drama. Somewhere along the line I fell for a nice guy that one of my best friends. He is totally opposite from every guy that I was into. So wierd how things happen.

You have the right attitude though - single life is the best...........NO limits, NO regrets, NObody better than you!

I just got out of a relationship its amazing how blind you can be when your in it!

Yeah I love life right now its cool to have someone to hang with but compatibility is important- you sound happy thats cool!

Whats your deal are you going out this weekend?

------------------