Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POST!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lil-devil:

Hey Smiles..how ya doin?? Anyplans this weekend? We may not go out tonight..but have plans to do something tomorrow..

I wasn't going to be able to go out tonight...but I may be going into the city tomorrow, either Fez or maybe the Copa...

What are your plans???

sometimes i just don't know what to post...since i know sometimes i don't make any sense...it's the drugs they're gettin' to me. i'll think of some shit to post over the weekend. have a great time partyin' this weekend. cwm32.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

hey smiles how are you.........

cigs whats the deal nigga..

GIVE MY LOVE TO NELI...alright..your in charge of the shore house..BELMAR!! if not you will suffer with the JOHNNIESS FROM THE HOUSE HITTING TEMPS EVERYWEEK!!! I anit HAVE THAT!!! HELL NO JAV WONT GO!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif WHERES MY CANDY

Originally posted by eviljav666:

hey smiles how are you.........

cigs whats the deal nigga..

GIVE MY LOVE TO NELI...alright..your in charge of the shore house..BELMAR!! if not you will suffer with the JOHNNIESS FROM THE HOUSE HITTING TEMPS EVERYWEEK!!! I anit HAVE THAT!!! HELL NO JAV WONT GO!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif WHERES MY CANDY

Hey Darling!!!

I'm doing just fine, yourself...

I'm sitting here trying to work, but it ain't happening...

cwm24.gifcwm6.gifcwm27.gif