Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cannibus should be legal............

i don't even consider it a drug anymore. u well atleast i feel so good on it...i think sometime in the near future the gov't will legalize it...hope i'll still be alive. imagine peps smokin' blunts on the st. that would be off the hook...lol cwm7.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com

Originally posted by starcapone:

i don't even consider it a drug anymore. u well atleast i feel so good on it...i think sometime in the near future the gov't will legalize it...hope i'll still be alive. imagine peps smokin' blunts on the st. that would be off the hook...lol cwm7.gifcwm13.gif

Yeah YEah pot just helps me relax..

Pot is a plant that grows in the ground, If god didnt like it , it wouldnt be around so tell those assholes who dont get high to shut the fuck up and give it a try!

cwm45.gif

Originally posted by njtype-s:

Yeah YEah pot just helps me relax..

Pot is a plant that grows in the ground, If god didnt like it , it wouldnt be around so tell those assholes who dont get high to shut the fuck up and give it a try!

cwm45.gif

NO DOUBT!!!

When i first kiss MARY at 15 i never let her go!!! even through all the problems i have had with her!!!!!!

cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!