Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sin-sational:

YEAH THATS IT i CAN'T ARGUE IT YOU GOT ME i'M ONE UGLY BITCH SO UGLY I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE BEAT ME WITH THE UGLY STICK!

I NEVER SAID I WAS A SUPERMODEL BUT I AM CONFIDENT THAT MY LOOKS ARE PROBABLY ONE OF MY BETTER QUALITIES

LETS ASK SOMEONE-

ITALIA, AM I UGLY?

yes.. sin..and thats exactly what i was thinking.. "did someone beat her with the ugly stick?".. or maybe this oldie but goodie "she musta fell out of that damn ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down"..

boy oh boy oh boy.. for someone who is supposed to be the teacher for the class on bitch talkin.. your really givin these students a hell of a lesson when the shoes on the other foot!!..

well hunnybunch, i'm not quite sure if it was you or one of the other idiots that said this to me.. but.. i'll try my best here..

ehem....

"If ya cant stand the heat, get out of the damn kitchen"

maybe that could be the topic of next class eh Teach.?..

ooooh.. hehe.. that last question you asked in your post made me laugh.. hahhahhahaha..

Whooooah!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

cwm3.gif

what the f are you talking about?

Are we still even talking about the way I look, darlin here's a thought you have never seen me nor have I've seen you so its a mute point , now if you'd like to throw some other shit around lets go

btw. i held a seat for you in class so don't be late

don't worry i'll try my best with you but sometimes you can't mold shit!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by allishara:

yes.. sin..and thats exactly what i was thinking.. "did someone beat her with the ugly stick?".. or maybe this oldie but goodie "she musta fell out of that damn ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down"..

boy oh boy oh boy.. for someone who is supposed to be the teacher for the class on bitch talkin.. your really givin these students a hell of a lesson when the shoes on the other foot!!..

well hunnybunch, i'm not quite sure if it was you or one of the other idiots that said this to me.. but.. i'll try my best here..

ehem....

"If ya cant stand the heat, get out of the damn kitchen"

maybe that could be the topic of next class eh Teach.?..

ooooh.. hehe.. that last question you asked in your post made me laugh.. hahhahhahaha..

Whooooah!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

THATS MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif SATAN IS YOUR SAVIOR!!!

OH I THINK YOU KNOW I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE A BITCH! IS A MATTER OF FACT IF MY FRIEND HADN'T TAKEN THE TITLE QUENBITCH I WOULD US IT MYSELF BUT IN RESPECT LETS JUST SAY MY CROWN HAS OTHER CREDITS! IN A NICE WAY TO PUT IT I'M THE GIRL YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT!

ALLI, I KNOW YOUR A CRACK BABY WITHOUT A MOTHER SO THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU!

PS I'LL BE AT LUNA OUNGE TONITE WHY DON'T YOU JOIN ME FOR A DRINK!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

cwm3.gif

what the f are you talking about?

Are we still even talking about the way I look, darlin here's a thought you have never seen me nor have I've seen you so its a mute point , now if you'd like to throw some other shit around lets go

btw. i held a seat for you in class so don't be late

don't worry i'll try my best with you but sometimes you can't mold shit!

Hey smart girl.. YES- we're STILL talkin about the way you look..cause it kills me to found out that an ugly lil girl is talkin mad shit about people..

But you cant get over the fact that im bringing this up and ive never met you before?.. Oh.. ok.. i forgot..cause you met allll these people that you "bitch talk" to every day on this board.. Cause you do-indeed- have logical reasons for the shit that you type..

Riiiiite..

i may not have seen .. but i DEFITELY heard about it..

i guess sin-sational is not so SINSATIONAL after all..

i think i need to skip a grade..

this class bores me..

------------------

you know you love me..

OH I THINK YOU KNOW I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE A BITCH! IS A MATTER OF FACT IF MY FRIEND HADN'T TAKEN THE TITLE QUENBITCH I WOULD US IT MYSELF BUT IN RESPECT LETS JUST SAY MY CROWN HAS OTHER CREDITS! IN A NICE WAY TO PUT IT I'M THE GIRL YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT!

PS I'LL BE AT LUNA OUNGE TONITE WHY DON'T YOU JOIN ME FOR A DRINK!

WOW! ... Settle down girls. Come to Metro and we'll all have a good time. ITALIA Knows how to party! Sin, chill out... Alli chill out.... Wait till you get your pics to show off. I'm sick of reading all this hostility. Talk to me, not eachother... DAMN

-GRoWL

-GROWLL

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

hey.. is VERVE still givin out those awards?..

cause he DEFINETLY needs to invent one for

"THE WORST COMBACK IN HISTORY" award

------------------

you know you love me..

THE ONLY THING YOU'LL BE SKIPPING IS A PERIOD THIS MONTH -TOO BAD YOU GOT KNOCKED UP BY SOME RANDOM-WHEN'S THE SHOWER?

OK LETS STICK TO MY LOOKS WHATEVER YOU LIKE

SKANK I GAVE YOU AN INVITATION TO LUNA WHAT NO RESPONSE DON'T WORRY I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO WEAR BECAUSE YOUR MANDEES BEST WON'T CUT IT THERE!

WE'LL MEET BY ME AROUND 10 SINCE I HATE TO TRAVEL TO THE GHETTO!

------------------

All I have to say is, it isn't about the way you look that gives you the right to be a bitch. It is all about the power!! It is also about feeling the need to put jackasses such as yourself in there place!!

My girl sin is in no way ugly!! She is quite beautiful. But, her looks have nothing to do with it!! It goes back once again to people being complete asses!!!

It is more of a public service than anything!! Some of us feel we need to speak our minds no matter who we offend!! I guess we must have stepped on a few little egos. Get over it!!!

Listen Sinsational.. my cute lil 26 year old girl that is sooooooooo coool on the ClubNYC board.. you wana meet up?.. for real?..

well my friend.. you got yourself a date..

you like flowers or candy?...

what time should i pick you up luvy duvey?....

------------------

you know you love me..

Originally posted by queenbitch:

All I have to say is, it isn't about the way you look that gives you the right to be a bitch. It is all about the power!! It is also about feeling the need to put jackasses such as yourself in there place!!

Whats up Queen! World next week definitely! This cat fight sucks... Oh and to answer back to your comment.... I'm in my place.... A nice place called I'm the fucking man where ever I go. I'm the FUCKING KING. But I'm not a bitch... I'm actually a really nice guy.

fancommunity.jpg

My girl sin is in no way ugly!! She is quite beautiful. But, her looks have nothing to do with it!! It goes back once again to people being complete asses!!!

It is more of a public service than anything!! Some of us feel we need to speak our minds no matter who we offend!! I guess we must have stepped on a few little egos. Get over it!!!

ya done with all those exclamation points?.. i guess your really trying to make it a point that you are really YELLING at me..

so you can go on and on.. and on.. and on again until your fingers get arthritis from typing so much.. but i can give 2 shits about your corny ass comebacks..

cause you QueenB.. are probaly the worst of the bunch..

none of your shit is funny..

like, at all..

hey, but i know of a great class that you can sign up for!.. the teachers kinda hideous to look at.. but i guess your eyes will adjust at some point...

------------------

you know you love me..

I like a man who can appreciate royalty!!! I am over this little pissing match. Aliwhorea doesn't know who she is messing with. But, she will learn!!

You are going to the crack factory tomorrow? I will be at World as usual!!

Not sure yet.... I think I might relax this weekend. I have to spend quality time with my familia. Metro tonight and maybe Factory tommorow...

GRoWL

------------------

fancommunity.jpg

Come on people. Enough is enough already. Damn! What is this proving??? Do you even know what you are fighting about??? I'm the FIRST one to defend myself but it looks like it is a loose loose with you 2. Neither one of you are going to let go. Hey...that's fine.

And Ali....Sin hasn't even seen anyone from this board (except Italian male) so I think your info is incorrect. UNLESS..Mr.Italy is the one saying something.

In any event...Sin is a very pretty girl and the information that was given to you is not true. cwm4.gif

Alli is probably just jealous because she is so unattractive and needs to rip on someone who does look good to make her ghetto butt look better.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Alli is probably just jealous because she is so unattractive and needs to rip on someone who does look good to make her ghetto butt look better.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

well, prosecutor, if your speaking on behalf of the defendent.. tell her to RELAX..

and come back on the board..

it doesnt matter who said it, or does it?.. could it be?.. is she upset by.. (GASP) actual words from someone on the board???..

i thought shes been doin fine for the past 26 years!.. well i guess the millenium changes things.. seems Miss. Sin-sational is actually a marshmellow with a LOAD roar..

and mind your own bees wax "SISTAH"..

this has to do with me... and my girlfriend sin-sational..... xoxo

------------------

you know you love me..