Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All New METRO LOUNGE SATURDAY's...............starting feb 3

Trikki i dont think you under stand!!!

old songs bring back mad memories to DJ..

iam going i wana here some real house...NOT THE XXX MUSIC of today..

iam so happy THAT YOUR DOING THIS A to Z it going to be phat...Toddy Terry remixes..some old STRICKLY RYTHMS....what ever else....iam just thinking of the crates of recs..

A to Z one HUGE request by JOHNNY JAV!!

EARTH PEOPLE!!! the record..

if you dont know what iam talking about pm or put it up on the board and i'll get you the label..but i know it EARTH PEOPLE it has a white label..i played it the other day...old memories!!! thanxx....

cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL.......KILL.......

I know old songs bring back memories, and I hope that this new thing that they are doing, does well for them because Saturdays have been lacking there. Although I was there a few weeks ago on a Sat. before going into the city and A to Z was sounding really good. The crowd was slim, but the music was on.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

I'll check it out... I have a question for you Andrew. My VIP card is almost expired. Do you know when Petey will be making new ones? And will they be valid for the Bermuda club down the shore too? Good luck with the new Sat nights, I'll see you there. Rip it up and show people what you got.

GRoWL

------------------

loe2CLR.gif

>Saturday Feb. 3rd, We are starting our new Saturday night @ METRO LOUNGE. We are gonna kick off by having a "Retro Metro" party. I will be playing progressive house classics, anthems from the last 5 years, and all of you know how i like to play old music LMAO!!! It's been a long time that there has not been a saturday night in north NJ. We are gonna try our best to give you want in a saturday night. Hope to see you all there!!!

PLUR

(Peace,Love,Unity,Respect)

Andrew Mendez smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I was there last night before going to the city and i have to say, it was alot more crowded then it has been latley.And andrew has been really good latley.I think its time for a good sat in jersey. Even if it is a warm up for afterhours in the city. The RETRO METRO party is a really good idea. Everyone was talking about on fri night at metro and everyone said they are going.I will be there. p.s. andrew....please, please, please play LUMINAIRE!!!!!!!!!! I have been dying to hear that song on a loud sound system.See ya saturday.

Fridays AND SATURDAYS at Metro. WOW! Someone needs to venture out! I think one night is enough for me.

Originally posted by toni23:

I was there last night before going to the city and i have to say, it was alot more crowded then it has been latley.And andrew has been really good latley.I think its time for a good sat in jersey. Even if it is a warm up for afterhours in the city. The RETRO METRO party is a really good idea. Everyone was talking about on fri night at metro and everyone said they are going.I will be there. p.s. andrew....please, please, please play LUMINAIRE!!!!!!!!!! I have been dying to hear that song on a loud sound system.See ya saturday.

The Saturday thing sounds real good. Fridays are fun but word is now out, everyone and their mothers were at the place this past Friday. Its almost too much. I am looking forward to a Retro set, I want to hear all the 98 shit. A to Z ripped some retro stuff at his B day party at Cheetah and it was insane!

Chris

I think its a good idea, but not on a Saturday nite. I kow I am the first one to request weep and answering machine, but comeone like I'd really want to spend my Saturday nite there as opposed to World. My crew will be there because its a reunion for some of us who hung out that summer but times have changed and I don't dwell in the past I live for today and tomorrow and right now World is where its at-so Bump, I hear ya!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"