Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Read

You're right but I happen to think all the drama is hysterical, I don't mind dishing it because I can take whatever those asses want to throw back at me its just playing around I never get bent over this crap!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Well said. I do agree with you for the most part. This is sort of a wake up call to some of the people who are real assholes and get over everyone's shit. Your right tempts is tempts and will probally be packed for ever. The new metro will be packed just the same. Who cares about them. It's the jersy shore.Go out and have fun. Let this board be fun again.

JUST STOP THE SHIT. cwm24.gifcwm41.gif

i finally took the time to read your post and i like what you wrote...all the drama about the same shit was gettin boring...hopefully people will give it up!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Ya know what i agree. But some people need to relax. Especially the girls (who happen to be related) that keep talking shit about everything and everyone...accept denny of course. These girls are rediclious.Get off of dennys jock. Cant you find something better to do? Most people just read this board, some post for fun, some to promote, but these losers get off on this bullshit. And if they only knew how i could humiliate them. If they keep it up i will. LETS PLAY NICE GIRLS, OK? Maybe denny will get what he deserves this summer at tempts, i have a feeling there might be some "changes" soon, but we wont get into that here. Play nice...

Well look what we have hear another newbie!! When is this EVER going to stop??? All this board consists of lately is pure and utter shit. Personal bashes, fights, and drama. Hey…I like drama just like the next person but enough is enough. I’ve been coming on this board for at least 4 years and each DAY it seems to fall more and more into the gutter. When are the personal attacks against each other going to end?? When is everyone going to realize that no matter how hard we try…not everyone is going to agree with each other. Is that a bad thing??? I don’t think so. I personally think it is a great thing. I bet that if everyone on this board met up and hung out…we would all be surprised that WE MAY GET ALONG! Imagine that??? People not fighting and going for the jugular. There are different types of music for different folks…that’s cool!! When is everyone going to understand this?

As for the post about Tempts. Well I could only imagine the Bull-shit it is going to cause. Now all of a sudden SLEASIDE comes aboard and starts throwing around names and this and that and …YOU KNOW WHAT???? SAVE IT! Yeah Denny is at Tempts….it will be packed and life will go on. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Yeah…hello???? Metro is moving down south…..it will be packed and life will go on>>>>>GET OVER IT!!!

But instead of everyone looking forward to the summer months and the warm weather and the good times to be had we personally attack the DJ’s the clubs and the patrons. I have always felt if you attack someone personally it could be that you are jealous of that person and of their success. I am not saying that is the case all the time but ….it is just something to think about.

And just one other thing. I LOVE just LOVE how everyone on this board thinks that they are Crockett and Tubbs on Miami Vice ready to solve another case! We have a bunch of Inspector Gadgets on our hands…have you noticed this??? OH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE……YOU HAVE NO IDEA BUT I’M GOING TO CATCH YOU. !!!!SOMEONE TOLD ME IT WAS YOU….A RELIABLE SOURCE SO WATCH OUT!!! In case you are new to this board and haven’t figured it out yet…I’ll let you in on a little secret. This forum that you are reading…right now…IS FILLED WITH PEOPLE FROM THE INDUSTRY. THEY POST AND THEY READ!!!! You may not know who they are by screen name BUT TRUST ME…they do. I could bet some serious cash that SLEAZYSIDE is one of them. But HE is not why I am writing this. Anyway, back to what I was saying. What the hell is wrong with all of you??? This is a message board…a public forum…something for fun. There are some people out there (no names mentioned) who need to focus more on important things then finding out who the newest log-on is. PULEASE! Get a life already.

And lastly. I know it probably kills some of you personally and maybe not so personally but people are going to have preferences for DJ’s and Clubs. Just because you may not like A-Z or his girl….they’re are some people who not only like them as PEOPLE but they like them as professionals. You may think Denny is a jerk-off for some reason or another and you could have a beef with his g-friend…..but they’re are people who like them and will be dedicated to listening to him and supporting him. That’s life. Sorry…no one said it was going to be easy. I hope by reading this you’ll learn something from it. It was written to enlighten some of you….not too cause any MORE ANNOYING DRAMA.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and maybe we can "play" a little nicer to each other??? Just a thought.

cwm9.gif

OOHH looks who is back..!!! Is that cococreek, I mean JDS-1, I mean Sleaside I mean GON...shhhhhhh I better stop now or another post might get deleted.

Here's another clue WE should all play a lot nicer or out comes the TRUE documentary. Let's stop and get back to your BEAUTIFUL partners and High paying jobs. biggrin.gif

But hey, no more drama and I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard if from me!! Miss Jenkins don't care about your problems. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by ultraviolet80:

Just one more thing, I think you should save the " your ugly, no you are," and "Join my class to be as cool as me," And the I'm Italian so all be jealous," Posts for some other board. you make yourselves look real good!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHa.. Ooh,im sorry... but for some0ne that really hated the drama posts.. it sure does look like you took the time out to read all of them since you memorized what was talked about.....

heres a helpful hint for next time...for instance, when i start reading a book and it gets boring for me.. I STOP READING IT

have a nice day cwm35.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

[This message has been edited by allishara (edited 02-01-2001).]

This post that was written (novel)was obviously done with good intent. Maybe you need to read it again. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself. BTW...Can you make me a tanning appointment??? I feel really pale!! biggrin.gif! biggrin.gif! biggrin.gif! Ultraviolet80= a 20year old orange shriveled up RAT!

(sorry but I had too!)

Originally posted by allishara:

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHa.. Ooh,im sorry... but for some0ne that really hated our drama posts.. it sure does look like you took the time out to read all of them since you memorized what was talked about.....

heres a helpful hint for next time...for instance, when i start reading a book and it gets boring for me.. I STOP READING IT

Originally posted by allishara:

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHa.. Ooh,im sorry... but for some0ne that really hated the drama posts.. it sure does look like you took the time out to read all of them since you memorized what was talked about.....

Omigosh - I never thought this would happen but alli - I agree with you sweetie!! Hehe. What a jasckass this chick is - maybe if she stayed out of the tanning salon the rays wouldn't cloud her judgement so much.

ultravioilet - you did yourself in there by including a little too many quotes from previous posts. Your opinions aren't welcome now on a post that is supposed to have a purpose - you have no purpose here so beat it! cwm12.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

OH MY GOD PATHETIC PEOPLE CRACK ME UP. I HAVE NO BUISNESS HERE! HA! OK ILL GO BACK TO THE TANNING SALON! I NEVER MET A MORE CLEVER K HEAD IN MY LIFE. OH AND ALLI U KNOW WE WANT YOU. YEAH, I TOOK THE TIME TO READ THAT ONE TOO. BIG DEAL. I HOPE I DIDNT DO MYSELF IN ON THAT ONE!

UM- "K Head" - you must be referring to yourself b/c I know you aren't speaking of bumparella- that is for sure!!! You didn't do yourself in on this one - but you sure did make yourself look more stupid than you did previously because it took you so long to finally respond. Oh - I get it - your a tad slow - that may explain your stupendous spelling efforts.. :-)

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

OH MY GOD PATHETIC PEOPLE CRACK ME UP. I HAVE NO BUISNESS HERE! HA! OK ILL GO BACK TO THE TANNING SALON! I NEVER MET A MORE CLEVER K HEAD IN MY LIFE. OH AND ALLI U KNOW WE WANT YOU. YEAH, I TOOK THE TIME TO READ THAT ONE TOO. BIG DEAL. I HOPE I DIDNT DO MYSELF IN ON THAT ONE!

are we on a 10 day delay here?... your kidding, rite?..

Lets recap shall we?

So it started out as me, Sin, and Bump aka MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE blowin up the keyboards at work talkin shit on eachother.. but you may not remember us doing that cause.. you.. oh wait a sec!.. you HAD to of remembered since you quoted all of us in your other post!...aww.. you must be a fan!.....

and yet you wrote that we should actually have our own board since the "your ugly" and "im italian and cool" comments are "pathetic".. well my friend, WELCOME.. sit back in your computer chair and relax.. you just initiated your own stupid ass into this... i wish i could create such moving comments that you spew out onto this screen.. calling someone a "clever K head" mixed with really bad sarcasim is PURE GENIUS.. im jealous.. i'll admit it!.. im insanely jealous!...

ode to be like you-UltraViolet80.. how i wish cwm36.gif

wait a sec.. who ever said they were italian and cool? cwm6.gif can i be irish and awesome? cwm17.gif

[This message has been edited by allishara (edited 02-04-2001).]