Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO SOUTH

Why do you keep calling it metro south? Even the people that work there have no clue what it gonna be called. For some reason they seem to be very secretive about it. Either way, im sure it willl be the bomb, whatever it is called. Seaside really does need something new and fresh. Metro is just the place it needs. Upscale crowd, good hard music.

Last time I checked Tsettos was a pretty legitimate source. Of course the people that work there say it will be opened for Memorial Day Weekend. He said not till August, but he may just be saying that because of the competition with Tempts. Who knows, I guess we'll find out this summer.

Originally posted by laurensomers:

Did any of you read my post correctly? I said I heard a rumor... This doesn't mean I know for sure, nor am I confirming what the place is going to be called. The purpose was to see if anyone else had heard anything!

Some people get worked up on gossip and go crazy to show they know more than you. Laugh it off....