Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Worldboy

I know who you are you little fucking prick. I actually have a picture of you I took at World this weekend and I want everyone to see what a little fucking fag you are. The ladies on this board where not kidding when they said you take it up the ass. Now everyone will know that you are a faggot ass poser. Fuck you Worldboy.

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by thelurker:

I know who you are you little fucking prick. I actually have a picture of you I took at World this weekend and I want everyone to see what a little fucking fag you are. The ladies on this board where not kidding when they said you take it up the ass. Now everyone will know that you are a faggot ass poser. Fuck you Worldboy.

I'M GOING TO THROW UP!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S WORLDFAG!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Originally posted by thelurker:

cwm23.gif

THAT WAS STRAIGHT UP NASTY!!!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

DON'T OPEN THAT ATTACHMENT - PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR - DON'T BE LIKE ME AND BE DISGUSTED BY IT!!! WHOEVER PUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS OUT HERE IS A REAL DIRTY SKEEZY ASSHOLE WITH NO COOTH!! WORLDBOY - YOU ARE SUCH A DICK - STOP CREATING NEW SIGNON'S TO DEFEND YOURSELF - IT IS SO TIRED OF YOU ALREADY!! AND OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW OF THE SITES TO GET THIS PICTURE FROM FAGBOY - CUMJUNKY!! OR SHALL I SAY COLON COWBOY?? UGH - NASTY!!!!

QUOTE]Originally posted by thelurker:

cwm23.gif

Next time you decide to put some disgusting, vial, vulgar piece of shit attachment out here like that, do us all a favor and put a damn warning with it, so that those of us at work, don't open it!!!

I wish I had scrolled down and read ladybijan's warning!!

cwm45.gifcwm45.gif