Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladybijan

Lady,

1). I'm sorry if I affended you with my attachment. That was not my intention. I just wanted to take a shot at Analboy because I think he's a fucking prick. I know him and he has done me wrong. If your out there Homoboy you know what you did and I'm going to fuck you up for it bitch.

2). I am not Worldboy.

So again my deepest apologies.

cwm9.gif

As for you Analboy I'll be there when you least expect it. cwm23.gif

I'm telling you i know Worldboy from Abyss. He's a bullshit artist and the only person I ever seen him hook up with is my friend Michelle, sorry she is my friend but she is nothing to write home about!!! This guy truly is a loser!

[This message has been edited by marthafokker (edited 02-07-2001).]

A RAT!!! eeverybody knows that a rat is the worst thing, the lowest form of life you can be! if he's a rat he deserves to choke on his own blood! Well Filatio boy not only are you queer but now your a wanted man as well

HMMM is there anything worse than being a faggot rat! I doubt it!

See ya in hell!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by thelurker:

Let's just say don't ever deal to him because he'll rat you out if he get's busted. If your watching Worldfag, don't ever let me see you because I'm going to kick your fucking face in. You fucking rat bitch. You fucked with the wrong person. cwm23.gif

cwm28.gifcwm28.gif

YO WHY ARE YOU THREATING WORLD JOHNNY!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAT IS!!!!!

NO!!!!! you dont have a clue about SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!

RELAX JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

YO WHY ARE YOU THREATING WORLD JOHNNY!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAT IS!!!!!

NO!!!!! you dont have a clue about SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!

RELAX JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with my friend eviljav on this one...

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm1.gif

you people are amazing!!!

start rumors about someone else...you fuckin low life losers!!!

when did he SUPPOSEDLY rat you out? cause he doesnt even do drugs (and everyone that knows him...knows that) so if you wanna bust his balls do it but don't make up lies!!!

and about him hookin up with that girl Michelle at Abyss thats bullshit.

have a good day!!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

I only got a problem with Worldfagboy, no one else. If your his friend that's your choice, a bad one but still your choice. Don't get involved though, it not your fucking business. Eviljav as for not knowing what a rat is, I do. You are the one who needs to learn. I'm not starting shit with you because I don't know you, but if you call Assratboy a friend you need to learn the definition of a rat. a lttle bit of advice to all of Worldboy's friends, don't turn your back to him.

E tu brute.

Where are Worldboy? Haven't seen you post yet. cwm23.gif

ok club nyc tough guy

you have no idea what your talkin about...

1)how could he have ratted you out if he doesnt do drugs? think about that shit!

2)what kind of big time dealer are you to come online and threaten someone on a post...thats real smart!!! your 2 funny cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

and if anyone believes what you're sayin now they're even more retarted than you are.

and anything that involves people talkin shit about my friend involves me!!!!

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

Originally posted by sextcy4u:

ok club nyc tough guy

you have no idea what your talkin about...

1)how could he have ratted you out if he doesnt do drugs? think about that shit!

2)what kind of big time dealer are you to come online and threaten someone on a post...thats real smart!!! your 2 funny cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

and if anyone believes what you're sayin now they're even more retarted than you are.

and anything that involves people talkin shit about my friend involves me!!!!

sextcy4u

1). I don't give a flying fuck if does or doesn't do drugs. He bought them from me. Where they for him don't know don't care.

2). I'm not a big time drug dealer. I knew someone who could score so I did a favor.

3). If someone starts with your friend he's starting with you. Well mind your own business. I got no beef with you, so don't bring any on me.

4). I don't talk shit or start rumors about anyone. I don't know anyone on this board (with the exception of Worldboy) so I have no reason to talk shit.

Now I hope that clears things up a bit. no one has to believe me, I don't care. I'm just sending a message to someone. I'm not here to make friends are start shit, just telling Worldboy pay backs a bitch.

By the way Worldboy can't fight his own battles, he's got to hide behind a girl. He's even more of a rat ass faggot than I thought.

cwm23.gif

wow you cats told us!

Don't sweat the fact that you hang with faggotass rat snitch!

and how did you know he didn't hook up at Abyss are you his faghag/ratgirl.

What were you with him everytime he was there. And who cares if he did or he didn't what the hell is that about anyway

Hey ladies I know your jaws need a rest from opening up that wide to suck his shit!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by thelurker:

Don't get involved though, it not your fucking business. Eviljav as for not knowing what a rat is, I do. You are the one who needs to learn.

Johnny boy!!!Your right its not MY BUSS...

being a RAT i need to learn.. NO!!!

RATS DIE!! in THE REAL WORLD (iam refering about criminals)

you cant trust any one in this world..

Ill say it..I ve have nothing to hide..In NEVER GOT CLOSE WITH WORLD JOHNNY!!!

thats the TRUTH IVE COMMENTED ABOUT THIS BEFORE!!he chills with MY PEPS..he's CHILLS at the same places MY PEPS DO!!! Enough said!!

NO 1!!!! including myself on the board HAS A CLUE ABOUT what the WORD RAT IS!!!

but i know about KEEPING MY WORD!!!! being TRUE!!!

I KEEP MY WORD...LIVE BY IT..Will most likely die by it...

anything I DO i REPRESENT IT TO THE FULLEST..

if i happen to be there the night BEEF happens with YOU AND WORLDJOHNNY!!! i will most likely be involved so whatever..( iam a tough guy NOW, because i said i will fight..RIGHT!!!)far from'''''''

you want to POP johnny boy..

go ahead thats your BEEF!!!!

A RAT!!! man what the fuck!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

look all im sayin is that maybe you have the wrong person!!! im not startin any beef with you.

i know he would never rat anyone out...and he's not hiding behind me!!!

------------------