Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: FZERO

Please stop posting on every single thread about Groove Lounge. Your promoting a wannabe club on Ridge Road in Lyndhurst. Give it a rest. Every single time I check a thread to see who bumped it up - it is you promoting this damn party - UGH!!! If you want to promote it - simply create a new thread. Don't waste all of our time by posting on each and every thread - it is ridiculous!!! GGEEZZEE!!! cwm3.gifcwm3.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

listen sweeeeetieeee.i dont know what your beef is get a friend or two and do something.wanna be how would u know been there lately.NO so SHUT UP ill let the #s speak 4 them self.Dont get mad cause im bringing a lil piece of nyc to nj stop hating and get a hobby. cwm42.gif

I'm sorry were you speaking ebonics just now, for your info, I know that place well, know th owner, used to work there, nobody is saying anything about the place its just your so annoying with your damn posts all over the place when they are irrelevant to the topic. learn to promote first of all, and post where its relevant if you really want to help out the place!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

WTF...was that????????? confused.gif

Originally posted by fzero263:

listen sweeeeetieeee.i dont know what your beef is get a friend or two and do something.wanna be how would u know been there lately.NO so SHUT UP ill let the #s speak 4 them self.Dont get mad cause im bringing a lil piece of nyc to nj stop hating and get a hobby. cwm42.gif

Can someone translate this...please. If this is the piece of NYC you are bringing, why don't you just leave it there. You must've gone to school with Bungee in ny! I can see the similarities in the grammar.

------------------

1asp095.gif

1asp139.gif

why does everybody think this is english class.do you think i would waste my intelligent ideas in a post it room please.this is fast and not to be made into a time consuming project.byebye. cwm43.gifcwm43.gif

[This message has been edited by fzero263 (edited 02-06-2001).]

Oh and I'm sure you are bringing a little of NYC to NJ??? Are you kidding me, you are just a SMALL TIME PROMOTER, Getting paid shit, and trying to make yourself look good by saying that you brought all of the people to the club. We know your deal. Spend more time handing out flyers in the malls and at the local high schools than going on everyones post promoting something that has nothing to do with the topic. NOW BEAT IT LITTLE BOY!!!!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

You're right. I mean, why would you want people to understand what you are talking about?

Maybe people wouldn't say shit if you put those intelligent ideas into coherent sentences.

Wow, I just wasted at least 20 seconds with that post.

------------------

1asp095.gif

1asp139.gif

why does everybody think this is english class.do you think i would waste my intelligent ideas in a post it room please.this is fast and not to be made into a time consuming project.byebye. cwm43.gifcwm43.gif

[This message has been edited by fzero263 (edited 02-06-2001).]

but yet you took the time out to edit that bitch, eh?

retard cwm7.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

Um - it looks like there are a few others here who feel the same way I do dear. May I suggest you heed the words of the bunch - otherwise we can not be held accountable for what we say in the future on this topic. And believe me - if you falter - you will pay hansomly for not adhering to our request. OH- BTW- welcome to the Jersey board "NEWBIE"!!! cwm2.gifcwm4.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

SMALL TIME GETTING PAID SHIT.HAHA.THIS IS MINE AND MY PARTENERS NIGHT WE DONT WORK FOR ANYONE.PARTENERS GET IT.YOU EVER HERE OF CREAM IN NYC CHECK IT OUT. cwm43.gifcwm43.gif

Been there and it SUCKS!!! If that is what you are trying to bring to NJ - please keep it on the east side of the Hudson thank you! Wait a minute - didn't you used to post on the NY board and everyone over there used to bark at you for your catrillion posts about the damn CREAM party?? That's why you had to create a newbie name b/c you know the same people look at both boards!! AAAHHHHAAAHAHAHAAHA! You are such a loser!! Please - go back to the NY board!!! cwm4.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by ladybijan22 (edited 02-06-2001).]

Bam Bam's-LOL I used to work there oh what memeories, you know when i used to bartend there we used to have a rule it went like this

quarter to we're due

quarter after we have ta

this rule applied to shots ofcourse half the time i don't even know how i served or drove home

As for Fzero, I've been in this scene for quite a while, your a rank amateur at BEST, face it you've got nothing to bring that anybody wants better spend more time promoting Crean because I heard it sucks!

But hey hard work should pay off right?

Have a nice day!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Bam Bam's-LOL I used to work there oh what memeories, you know when i used to bartend there we used to have a rule it went like this

quarter to we're due

quarter after we have ta

this rule applied to shots ofcourse half the time i don't even know how i served or drove home

As for Fzero, I've been in this scene for quite a while, your a rank amateur at BEST, face it you've got nothing to bring that anybody wants better spend more time promoting Crean because I heard it sucks!

But hey hard work should pay off right?

Have a nice day!

i think i still have the t-shirt from i bartended there...do they still have the toiletpaper blower???

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif

Ya know, im not gonna sit here and rag on you like everyone else about your poor writing skills.. I think you got the picture already.. cwm17.gif BUT what I AM going to rag on you about is those monstrous smiley faces you add at the end of each post...

RELAX pal.....

put the mouse down......

and walk away from the Smilies Legend.......

good boy.... cwm11.gif

------------------

you know you love me..

That toilet paper machine is probably in the basement! Thats funny that you remembered that! Ny sorority also sponsored a night there all it was was a place to hook up

------------------

Originally posted by sin-sational:

That toilet paper machine is probably in the basement! Thats funny that you remembered that! Ny sorority also sponsored a night there all it was was a place to hook up

i actually remember college sororities sponsoring some nights, don't know if they were from ny, but i think one was from montclair? is that bell still hanging there for the tips? cwm32.gif

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif