Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: FZERO

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I know Ronnnie quite well, Emmit we must have worked together/ Do you know Barry?

holy shit!!! i remember barry...there was this other dude, kind of short , don't remember his name...he is a good friend of ron's...i remember going with ron and the bunch to bahama mama and getting all f'd up...

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif

I used to wear that Tshirt tied in aknot in the front with tight black pants-to bartend. I mostly poured beer soince it was dollar drafts and i worked college nite!My favorite thing about working there was at the end of every nite the dj would pplay "Just blow me"

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

yo its cool you have your little click on this site to get up on everyone and back you.thats ok,i can weather the storm,it only feeds my fire to become stronger.so to your little click ,keep taking the time out of your day to hate.neg.attention is still attention by any means so thankx.

fzero. cwm43.gifcwm43.gif ps smile

[This message has been edited by fzero263 (edited 02-07-2001).]

yo i here you.but your wrong.ill be putting up pics of fri. night.then when your looking at the sea of heads in the room and see a friend or two haning out, or maybe even your GIRL.let me know how you feel.

Fzero.

ps. club rat your a newbie to the board.dont try to play me like i dont know the scene.you wanna be ny.i am ny.i live here you visit. cwm43.gif

Originally posted by fzero263:

yo i here you.but your wrong.ill be putting up pics of fri. night.then when your looking at the sea of heads in the room and see a friend or two haning out, or maybe even your GIRL.let me know how you feel.

Fzero.

ps. club rat your a newbie to the board.dont try to play me like i dont know the scene.you wanna be ny.i am ny.i live here you visit.

Uhmmm did you read what it says under your name???? Are you not a newbie as well???

------------------

1asp095.gif

1asp139.gif

Originally posted by cigs:

Originally posted by fzero263:

Fzero.

ps. club rat your a newbie to the board.dont try to play me like i dont know the scene.you wanna be ny.i am ny.i live here you visit.

Uhmmm did you read what it says under your name???? Are you not a newbie as well???

EXACTLY!!!!! 34 posts and the guy thinks he's an old skool legend or something!!!! GEZUS!!! Cigs - I am beginning to like you! cwm2.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

YES IM A NEWBEE TO THE BOARD.BUT I DID NOT COME ON ATTACKING ANYONE.YOU GUYS STATED DISSING B/C I WAS POSTING MY NIGHT.I THINK ITS FUNNY HOW YOU ALL SIT THERE AND THINK THE # OF POSTS YOU PUT UP GIVES YOU CLUB STATUS.DO YOU REALLY THINK IF YOU WRITE 1000 POSTS AND IT SAYS CLUBBER THATS WHAT YOU ARE.IT MEANS YOUR BOARD. ITS NOT THE # OF POSTS YOU PUT UP ITS THE # OF PARTIES YOU HAVE ROCKED OUT.THATS WHAT GIVES YOU CLUB STATUS.IN THAT AREA IM FAR FROM A NEWBEE.

FZERO

PS I LIKE THE SMILIES. cwm43.gifcwm43.gif

Take it easy, Promotor Boy. I highly doubt you've "Rocked Out" many parties. Didn't you just turn 21? AHHHH, that's what I thought. Why don't you stick to your "promoting" for the Groove Lounge by handing out flyers in the local parking lots. If you want to post about your big parties, post your own topic, rather than keying in on other topics where no one gives a shit and wants to read about it. If someone wants to know, they will go into your topic. Thanks.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

HEY,CHECK IT OUT IVE ROCK OUT MORE THAN YOU KNOW.IM 23 BY THE WAY BEEN PARTYING SINCE 14.I HIT MORE VENUES THEN YOU CAN THINK OF.SO GO AWAY.I LOVE IT.I GET YOU ALL SO MAD BECAUSE OF A FEW POSTS THAT REALLY BOTHERS U THAT MUCH THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP GIVEING YOUR TIME UP TO WRITE TO ME.IM JUST A SMALL TIME PROMOTER ANYWAY WHY BOTHER.RIGHTTTTTTT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

FZERO cwm43.gif