Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WE SAW HANNIBAL

QueenB, Sin & Myself saw Hannibal last night at an advance screening. It was good!!! Make it your business to get out and see it. Sin, don't share the end!!!!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Just like me, this movie rocked! it was very different from the first and i honestly can't say which I liked more. Hopkins is such a great actor Juliann More was good as well. It definitely was graphic but not as graphic as I expected. If you woulf like to know the ending just pm me I was going to ruin it for everyone, because i like doing that kind of thing, but for my friends on this bored I won't! Enjoy the movie all!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Drama, I did not read the book but trikki did but i know the movie enmding is different from the book, pm trikki, oh and check your pms

I read the book, I hope that the ending is different...it was a good book but I was disappointed with the ending. Going tonight anyway

cwm20.gif

------------------

ape_waving_hand_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Drama, I did not read the book but trikki did but i know the movie enmding is different from the book, pm trikki, oh and check your pms

I read the book and I was disappointed with the end...I hope the end is different

cwm19.gif

------------------

ape_waving_hand_md_wht.gif

i wanna check that out maybe this after noon...i hope it better then the first one...If he start eating people that will be awesome..

DID anyone ever see RAVANUS.. another sick movie alot of choping and eating people..

i know it sick..but people like that shit..

dont get me wrong I DO HAVE A SOFT STOMACH!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by eviljav666:

i wanna check that out maybe this after noon...i hope it better then the first one...If he start eating people that will be awesome..

DID anyone ever see RAVANUS.. another sick movie alot of choping and eating people..

i know it sick..but people like that shit..

dont get me wrong I DO HAVE A SOFT STOMACH!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

speaking about eating people...remember when you got caught in grammer school eating your own boogers...hahaha cwm27.gif

------------------

eyeflash_e0.gif

I saw the movie and Friday and was very dissapointed. I definitely thought it would be better. I thought it was because I read the book, but I went with 10 people and I was the only one that read the book and they absolutely hated it. I didn't hate it - I just thought it could have been a lot better.

Originally posted by jarmenio:

It was a major dissapointment!!!

Joe what up!!! How abyss doing....

i saw the movie ON a BANANA... i thought it was GOOD... You were able to see both sides of Lecter..and i love how they split he's face a few times in the movie...because he does not always think in a Demented way..

i like to know why people think in twisted ways..and why are some people more successful then other..what paths did they take..who did they surround themselves around.. whatever i thought the movie was good...he should die in the next one..so should JODY sister in the movie..(she did a good job)

THE wheel CHair GUY was incrideble..i found that to be very funny...

cwm23.gif MACOMBER!!!!

OK, I saw it on Friday too...a little dissapointed. IMO...First, I thought Jodie Foster was sorely missed in the movie. Not that the Julianne Moore didn't do a good job, I just think Jodie Foster would have made the movie much better. Second, way too much hype surrounding the movie. The last 10 minutes, blah, blah, blah...I found more people laughing at the last 10 minutes the gagging. I thought the first kill was more disgusting than the end.

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

personally i didnt like it...i thought it was too much of a love story. not enough suspense. heres my two cents....hannibal is scary when hes behind 3 feet of glass (silence of the lambs), but not when hes just walking around like a normal person. on a brighter note, the music was awesome..its opera which i dont even like but it fits in so well.

------------------

01200110.jpg