Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BITCH BITCH BITCH

Are you gonna bark all day little doggies or are you gonna bite? You fucking little shits that bitch all day piss me off. I have little time to check the posts in this place while I am at work, and all I do is scroll through tons of bullshit bashing stories on how clubs suck, people suck, and other bullshit. Go fuck yourselves, and get with the program. You'll have a good time anywhere, as long as you make it a good time. Now start posting some postive shit and stop wasting my time. I tell it like it is when I have a blast. If I have a bad time, I never bitch. Check my past. POWER TO THE REAL.

GROWL

------------------

leo-a.gif

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Are you gonna bark all day little doggies or are you gonna bite? You fucking little shits that bitch all day piss me off. I have little time to check the posts in this place while I am at work, and all I do is scroll through tons of bullshit bashing stories on how clubs suck, people suck, and other bullshit. Go fuck yourselves, and get with the program. You'll have a good time anywhere, as long as you make it a good time. Now start posting some postive shit and stop wasting my time. I tell it like it is when I have a blast. If I have a bad time, I never bitch. Check my past. POWER TO THE REAL.

GROWL

nicely put! true dat!

i suggest you go to the ny board (except some people from here have started posting shit to cause drama there). cwm25.gif

So if we go to a club, and have a horrible time because the music was horrible, the people were horrible and the place in general sucked...we should just not write anything about it because it bothers you??? It's not that I am negative...but isn't this message board supposed to be a forum about clubs, music...etc. Shouldn't we be able to post our personal opinions?

Originally posted by lil-devil:

So if we go to a club, and have a horrible time because the music was horrible, the people were horrible and the place in general sucked...we should just not write anything about it because it bothers you??? It's not that I am negative...but isn't this message board supposed to be a forum about clubs, music...etc. Shouldn't we be able to post our personal opinions?

Your right. People should be able to say what they want.

Guest worldboy

hahahahhahahahah this shit is great, i hope I didnt play a big part in starting all this shit. Wait but you know who really sucks? Ahhhh I am not going to say it. I love alll!!!!!

Originally posted by lil-devil:

No DOUBT Little Dev..THE board is for everyone...if you wana COME on and dis do so...people will snap at you if they dont agree...i dont agree with everyone...and if i dont like the post i dont reply...you dont have to reply to everypost..

CLUB NYC Keep posting....POST anything!!!

Just post...THE NYC board they post about everything....everyone is cool..most of us who post on the jersey board... are COOL PEPS.. if you negative shit to write...do so...and PEOPLE LIKE myself..WILL AGREE OR DIS AGREE..KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!

I agree with everyone. You have the right to post what ever you want. My only concern is that the drama on this board has gone way beyond good taste. They have started to become personal attacks. Now don't get me wrong I like a liitle drama as much as the next person, but lately shit has been fucked up. As I have stated before, to me at least, this board is an escape for me. I only come on here when I'm at work. The real world is such a bitch. There so much hostility out there. So I come here to entertain myself, chat with friends, and escape all the crap that revolves around us everyday. Why do we need to bring that here. If you have a problem with someone bring it off line. Just my opinion. Keep the positive energy going because we don't have enough in this world.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by nabuc1:

I agree with everyone. You have the right to post what ever you want. My only concern is that the drama on this board has gone way beyond good taste. They have started to become personal attacks. Now don't get me wrong I like a liitle drama as much as the next person, but lately shit has been fucked up. As I have stated before, to me at least, this board is an escape for me. I only come on here when I'm at work. The real world is such a bitch. There so much hostility out there. So I come here to entertain myself, chat with friends, and escape all the crap that revolves around us everyday. Why do we need to bring that here. If you have a problem with someone bring it off line. Just my opinion. Keep the positive energy going because we don't have enough in this world.

cwm5.gif

CUBA what the deal NIGGA!!!!

whatever drama bashing eachother..it all good..it brings life to the board...and everyone reads the post even if they dont post!!! KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!

POST!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!POST!!!!!!!

Jersey side is getting it REP up..the johnny new yorkers check out the jersey side believe it or not..

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nabuc1:

cwm5.gif

A-MEN! Took the words right out of my mouth. POSITIVE ENERGY. I like getting all hyped up knowing everyone is looking forward to having a good time going out. I hate it when you see a post:

CLUB JOHNNY TONIGHT! WHOS GOING!!

REPLY: CLUB JOHNNY SUCKS, THE DJ SUCKS, YOU SUCK........

GET IT?!?!

GRoWL

------------------

leo-a.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

CUBA what the deal NIGGA!!!!

whatever drama bashing eachother..it all good..it brings life to the board...and everyone reads the post even if they dont post!!! KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!

POST!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!POST!!!!!!!

Jersey side is getting it REP up..the johnny new yorkers check out the jersey side believe it or not..

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!

Evil I don't mind the drama. Shit I fucking start crying some of this shit is so funny. Lately though shit has just been lacking in taste. That's all I'm saying.

cwm5.gif

How was your weekend? Mine sucked I was sick as shit all weekend. Couldn't even get out of bed for most of sat. cwm36.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

if someone had a bad time at a club they should be able to express it and give the reasons why and vice versa if they had a good time. it's an opinion not drama cwm25.gif

star I couldn't agree with you more. You do have the right. But it's not the peopel who come on and put down a club or a dj. It's the people who come on a put down people who go to that club or listen to that dj, that's childish. Just because you had a bad experience does not give you the right to disrespect someone who enjoys the place or dj.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

if someone had a bad time at a club they should be able to express it and give the reasons why and vice versa if they had a good time. it's an opinion not drama

Its not about the bad time that you HAD anymore, its not about the WAR STORIES from the night before. (I should be a poet) ;-) its about the people being loud about clubs that they have only been to once or twice and shouting out nothing but negative comments about it to a person that is all hyped up and ready to have a good time. A bad time you want others to have because you don't like the place. Hence, my example post above about club JOHNNY.

Does anyone see my point here? Its not a big deal. If you have a bad time, POST IT ONCE. DON'T KEEP REPOSTING YOUR HATE OVER AND OVER LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD! Ok you had a bad night. MAKE ONE POST ABOUT IT. Thats all I am saying but fuck it, I was starting all these topics last night because I was tanked. I still believe I have a good point.

------------------

leo-a.gif

Hey I totally agree with all of u. Its ridiculous to come on here and see the same things over and over again. Positive and negative. If someone dislikes something who cares, different strokes for different folks. But come on already ever time someone mentions something that the bitch bunch doesn't like they go nuts. Hey if you guys are sticking up for a friend then so be it, but there is no need to get so vulgar. For example a good dj like Denny doesn't need to be stuck up for...I would say packing a club every continuous Saturday whether it is Tempts or World says it all without saying a word. Let the bashers bash, but no need to stick up for something that does it on its own. Just a thought...