Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richard Rydell lit Metro on fire last night

He was on point all night, had the crowd going fucking nuts. The energy,vibe,beautiful girls,and music was outrageous. With exception of the miss piggy blowjobqueen everything was great. Richie was throwing in everything down proggrassive,deep,dark,tribal,trance house. He played a phat version of there's a stranger in my house. It was the most fun I had in a Jersey club since Tempts labor day weekend. Rydell is Jersey's best kept secret. He deserves a saturday night slot in the city, mabaye limelight or even Exit because Boris has been Boring Boris of late.

yeah i thought he did some interesting things on the turntable with different rythms, but i did notice..i does FUCK often..if you listen CLOSELY alot of beats are not total matched it seem like he's rushing.. i dont want to make a big deal out of a dj...I had i great time...KILL!!!

cwm23.gif KILL.....KILL....KILL........

What a night(i really did not get any sleep yet)Metro was sooooooo off the hook last night.There was a line wraped around the building at only a little after 11.Got inside and the place was bannanas!!!!!!!And the crowd was really hot. I swear, this place just gets better and better.I thought the performance was ok.I dont understand what her indian costume is supposed to represent."more then life"-indian costume= dont get it. Anyway, absolutly incredible night.This is why NOTHING compares to this place. Also, did anyone notice that ,THE ENTIRE PLACE WAS WHACKED OUT OF THERE MINDSSSSSSS!!!! Just a scary observation......see ya factory tonight!

yeah no doubt clubchick..

that was one of the first things i said to Jennifer last night...what the deal with that CUSTOM..it was terrible...she was pretty but comon....OUT FIT LOOKED LIKE SHIT..DID YOU NOTICE THOSE things in her hair...i guess when your getting paid your whole style changes..FUCK that though...i did a few auditions and modeling things and i ALWAYS got what i wanted...NOT IN A CONCEDED way either dont get me wrong!!!!AND that first SONG sucked!!!

cwm23.gif KILL.......KILL........KILL.......

• 2 weeks later...

Richie Rydell is getting unreal. Metro was terrible until he started spinning. It used to be hit or miss depending on whether they had a musical act. Now every friday you can't even get in the door. Metros fridays are sick and DJ Rydell is probably going end up spinning at Exit Saturday's soon. Exit has not been the same since Dj poop draper and Boris have took the helm. Although Boris is fantastic he has just not took control of the place.

Richard is a good dj. He plays some really hard music. I'm not sure if you are referring to A to Z or the other dj Alex. But if you are referring to Alex you must be crazy or a friend of Ritchy. Alex was by far the best dj in nj. He is as smooth as a babies ass when he mixes and plays great all night. They have differnt styles of music and once again dont get me wrong Ritchy is good. But Alex is just at a different level than anybody. He is one of the oringal dj's from when Metro first started and was always great. Dont forget he is the one that built that friday party that Ritchy walked into. He has done a good job of stepping in for Alex. I dont know why he left, but o-well. Richty is good enough for me. cwm17.gif