Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss?

Diana

I wouldn't suggest it. It has been really really bad there with the exception of a FEW nights. Hunka isn't bad. Everything in Sayerville has slowed down with the 2:00 closing. What about Luna Lounge??? I hear it's pretty good there. :-)

Originally posted by allishara:

anyone going this friday? cwm4.gif

Hey alli.. i might be up in there this Friday..

boris will be rep. as the guest dj

castle in the skies is suppose to perform

shouldn't be a bad night; but them.. what's the dilly with abyss closing mad early....

them... spilled my bacardi limon

cwm32.gif

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Originally posted by jarmenio:

Drama,

What night did you go? Boris will be spinning this Friday and Castles in the Sky will be performed.

Jarmenio:

I was there one Feb 2. for a friend's birthday and it sucked really bad. I am sure it is different when Boris is there but I am not convinced that I was there on the only bad night. The place is hurtin' - I have never seen Abyss that empty. 2 years ago I used to get there at 11:00 and we would have to park across the street because the valet lot would be full already, there would be a line and it would be nuts inside. Now it is dead with no energy at all and they were giving out 2 free passes per person as you walked out of the place for the next weekend. What does that tell you? Sayerville is in the middle of nowhere anyway and to drive all the way there for a mediocre club is not worth it.

Just my opinion and from the looks of it a lot of people seem to agree.

Hmmmm....I'm not one to gossip but Miss Jenkins saw you jumping around FRIDAY night at Hunka Bunka. That was YOU correct??? So that means you spent 2 nights there. One in the club and the other in the parking lot! confused.gif Geezzzzz why don't you start promoting there instead of Abyss!!!

But I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard NOTHIN' from me!

Originally posted by jarmenio:

Sweet Love For U,

Bunka is Great?? Really? Yeah I had a blast there this past Wednesday, in the fucking parking lot!!!

There are three things here we need to address.

1. Abyss just sucks now. It used to be good but its time has passed.

2. Boris SUCKS!! He couldn't mix with Danny's records and Juniors hands.

3. Why bother going out if the place closes at 2. There is no point!!

I would rather nap and go to Vinyl!! That is just my opinion!!!!

Did somebody say BORIS? you mean Boring Boris right?

Abyss was good at ne time.

Not that Luna closes any later, but its local, its good and the most important factor here is the crowd, people look good and are dressed nicely!

Like queen said you can always go to Vinyl for great music, or you an always chill and save all the energy for World on Saturdays

BTW who's going to Twilo this sunday?

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"