Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE FROM MORRIS TOWN AREA?

PAZZO PAZZO, across from the Headquarters plaza is having a party on Friday Nights starting March 16. It is called Pazzo Divano. The place is beautiful and the party is going to be very upscale. They have hired a valet parking service so that parking will not be a problem. Inside will be house music, vip-tables, a Martini Bar, cocktail waitresses, and free gourmet pizza. For more info e-mail me at dizzy@aol.com

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

hey allishare, i know people who work at HQP. what dept u work in. i know people in banquet and plaza grill cwm1.gif

i work in one of the towers (not sayin which one.. never know whos listening.. cwm6.gif )

my company just moved out here a couple months ago.. we used to be in Jersey City so i dont really know anyone else that works around here cwm36.gif except the plaza security guards cwm11.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

i know alot of people who work in the HQP hotel. i thought that is what you were referring to. have to check out that club, but morristown is weird, its like the twilight zone. have you ever been to the bars? maybe it is just me. but i will check out that new place. sound different from all the other places. let me know if you ever wonder in the hotel? cwm30.gif

I live in Poder Mill off of Rt10. The Pazzo Pazzo is a pretty nice place. Sounds like I haveto give it a chance!!!

I know mad peps from morrsitown......but i kinda lost touch because of the Bar Scene there. I used to hit up DD's until its new carreer change...The Office, Calaloo, etc.Too many cops around>.

cwm1.gif

I live in Poder Mill off of Rt10. The Pazzo Pazzo is a pretty nice place. Sounds like I haveto give it a chance!!!

I know mad peps from morrsitown......but i kinda lost touch because of the Bar Scene there. I used to hit up DD's until its new carreer change...The Office, Calaloo, etc.Too many cops around>.

cwm1.gif