Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special thanks!

I would like to give a special warm thank you to all the jerk offs who thought so much of me to post a topic four pages long, sure it wasn't only me they were bashing, but I have to take some of the credit for their piss poor efforts to try to make a name for themselves on the board so to all my boys, WorldFAG, FZero, Dork horse and Tinkersmell-thanks for blowing me up!!! But hey don't sweat me too hard guys-Happy Valentine's Day!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

you're soooooo very welcome cwm32.gif but really, you don't need to thank me... you did an excellent job all by yourself making yourself look like a completely trashy, uneducated and immature idiot cwm4.gif

oh do please keep blowing yourself up cwm27.gif

BTW - you forgot to thank your mommy and her brother, your daddy.

now run along and go back to ho'ing around. your pimp (that's me of course) needs to be paid. just remeber... I OWN ALL YOU BITCHES cwm35.gif

love - darkhorse

[This message has been edited by darkhorse (edited 02-13-2001).]

You girls all bring this shit upon yourselves... by posting things like this and replying to darkhorse you obviously provoke people like him to post shit. If you would just ignore what others say, you wont have to worry about a "4 page post" that you yourself contributed to more than anyone else... take your "queen bitch" attitudes to the drama board because we dont need any of it here. If you would just ignore all of the idiots, they will stop with the posts, and the bullshit would be over. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP!!!

just my 2 cents

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 4 PAGES MOST OF THAT SHIT TALKING IS YOU, CAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE.LIKE DARKHORSE SAID YOU ASSUMED THAT BITCH MENT YOU, AND YOU JUMPED IN.TO ME BITCH IS YOU BUT ID PROBABLY FUCK YOUR FAT ASS AFTER A FEW HUNDRED SHOTS.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.HEY SPYDEE AT THAT CONCERT DID SHE GIVE IT UP . PROBABLY SMELLT LIKE MY DINNER,FISH.BYE FISH-SATIONAL

FZERO

FRIDAY NIGHT SPYDEE.ITS ON.

Originally posted by fzero263:

HEY JENN I AGREE.BUT THE ONE THING YOU HAVE WRONG IS THAT THESE GIRLS WENT AFTER US FIRST.SO THEY DID BRING IT UPON THEM SELVES.

FZERO

PS HOWS YOUR CAR. cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Well, whoever started this thing, its immature and stupid... my car is fine... purrs like a kitten.... it was only a faulty oil filter that was replaced with no charge (thank god).

Listen little pee-on's, Jenny, FASS, DarkFuck. First of all we are all entertained by the drama, don't you get it? We love to dig into you losers, we enjoy it and you all feed back into it. Entertainment at its best. Thanks all.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Guest worldboy

Ok ok what did I do now? Oh by the way I know I am a loser. What do you think all of us are? Anyone who has time for this board is a loser and I am one of them. At least I admit it!

Originally posted by jennEfer:

You girls all bring this shit upon yourselves... by posting things like this and replying to darkhorse you obviously provoke people like him to post shit. If you would just ignore what others say, you wont have to worry about a "4 page post" that you yourself contributed to more than anyone else... take your "queen bitch" attitudes to the drama board because we dont need any of it here. If you would just ignore all of the idiots, they will stop with the posts, and the bullshit would be over. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP!!!

just my 2 cents

jennifer... you seem like a nice enough lady. trust me, i tried to talk to them nicely... see what happens? look at what happens [e.g.- trikki's latest brilliant response (who by the way is named after her profession... turning tricks)]

better off just leaving this battle to me...

cwm30.gif sorry if it annoyed you. i suggest you just read and laugh at these idiots cwm35.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

I hate to break it to you darkhorse but I tried to speak to you like an adult. YOU started getting rude with me. So, I would have to say you need to get off your high horse!! You still have yet to reply about the fact that you have no problem saying you will hit a woman. I think you need to seek help before your problem gets out of hand. We wouldn't want you to be someones little bitch in prison.

LOL

Thanks for the responses! I knew you fuckin retards couldn't resist!

Boys don't sweat what you could never have!!

yeah I know I'm ugly fat and smell like fish-O.K.if you say so!!

There you guys go hurting my one feeling again, and especially on Valentine's day!

You break my heart, I mean how will I function at work?

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Guest worldboy

yeah I know I'm ugly fat and smell like fish-O.K.if you say so by sinsational. Hey sin you sound a lot like worldboy could I be you and you be meeee??????????????????

Ok ok what did I do now? Oh by the way I know I am a loser. What do you think all of us are? Anyone who has time for this board is a loser and I am one of them. At least I admit it!

LOL!! Hell yeah worldboy cwm38.gif

Hope somebodys having a good v-day out there cwm7.gif ciao

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

Oh DarkDick, I guess Ms. Jennifer cannot speak for herself, you feel the need to speak for her. I don't think that you are the voice of the people, just the voice of an asshole.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Guest worldboy

Wait one second. Could it be that someone on this board actually backed me up!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!! Belladiva you might be my buddy. You might just see what these people have all been missing!

Kudos Worlfag, finally a hook up, although I can't imagine the type of trash someone can be that would want to date you I mean make sure you tell her to stand on the other side of the club so you an get a betterview with your zoom lenses you sport as eyeballs!

oh and honey, you might have to ocmpete with denny for Worldfag's undevoted attention!!!

------------------

Worldboy is the coolest,funniest fuckin' Repeater I have ever encountered!!!!!

He Rocks.I know for he was once my pupil.

Grasshopper do not listen for they do not know.To be Cool is to know it yourself ,you need not johnnies or their bitches for that.

Yours Truly

THE GREAT WHITE HOPE!!!

ROCK-ON!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Silveeoh you the man!!!!!!!!!! How funny are these bitches. You know they allll sweat me! I know how it is they love to play hard to get, hard to get.