Clubplanet Nightlife Community

only 96 more days left for the greatest place on earth!!!

Originally posted by sin-sational:

qb, do you think its possible for you to leave your corner office next to the dj booth, and possibly venture around the other side of the club.

RIGHT!

I didn't think so!!!

QB loves her little spot - it's actually her throne not her office. I know I stake my claim on my territory early when I get there - and then once the rest of our friends pile in, I go on my missions of attempting to see who else is there - but we all know how ROUGH it is to walk through that crowd with all the ARRANGATANGS who need a shave - UGH!!! And being in an ALTERED state doesn't make it any EASIER!!!

TEMPTATIONS 2001 - CAN YOU FEEL IT COMING??

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

qb, do you think its possible for you to leave your corner office next to the dj booth, and possibly venture around the other side of the club.

RIGHT!

I didn't think so!!!

QB loves her little spot - it's actually her throne not her office. I know I stake my claim on my territory early when I get there - and then once the rest of our friends pile in, I go on my missions of attempting to see who else is there - but we all know how ROUGH it is to walk through that crowd with all the ARRANGATANGS who need a shave - UGH!!! And being in an ALTERED state doesn't make it any EASIER!!!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

RIGHT!

I didn't think so!!!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Hi lady!!! no doubt TO MANY HEADS...and JOHNNY shirts off rubbing there little stubs against your arms..it feels NASTYYYYYY!! espicialy when your in LALA land!!

cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!KILL!!!!!KILL!!!!!!!!!

Guest worldboy

Someone said something about people not getting into jersey clubs???????? Dont they let everyone in at all jersey clubs?????? If not please let me know which ones???