Clubplanet Nightlife Community

re: mtv's fear

i would luuuuuuuuv to be on the Real World.. now thats somethin i'd def. be interested in!... no Road Rules for me though...

there is no type of athletic ability inside me.. i used to fake asthema just to get outta phys ed.... cwm4.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

hell yeah, this nigga ain't scared of no ghosts!!! i watched it last night and thought it was pretty funny especially when the guys were screaming like little bitches...i think the prize money was $5,000.00, do they have to split it? if ya ever want to try a mini-mtv fear...just go to tequilas on a sat nite downstairs...that shit is scary...hahaha j/k cwm27.gif

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

THERES NO STOPPING US...NO STOPPING

Originally posted by starcapone:

emmitt- i don't know if they have to split it or not. by the time the show is over there are only 3 peps left anyway so what's that.....aahh...u do the math! cwm38.gif

that suxs...i guess i would try to scare the other people on the walkie talkie, saying get the hell out of there, don't do it, run....that would leave more money for me...nice huh?

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

THERES NO STOPPING US...NO STOPPING

ill go on that show...i would love do that..emmit it will be scary if it s realy REALY realY REALY truly SCARY!!!

i would do that shit for FREE..

real world...

the real world would be funnnny ill have the WHOLE COUNTRY SMOKING WEED when the show starts...i'll smoke so much they will have to kick me off...IMAGINE that!!!!! i think they kick you off if you smoke or do any drugs!!! FUCK IT I'll SMOKE BEHIND THE SCENE WITH THE PRODUCER CAMERA JOHNNY the whole house... cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!

is that show it facing all your fears? caz if it is i say FUCK IT, i'll walk on insects nad mingle with them since thats my only fear that i know of

whose afraid of hights, caz i gotta a personal fucking challange for you all. go climp a 80 year old, 500ft water tower, with a latter as narrow as a foot wide......once you get high enough i bet your all be terified because one sudden wrong move and you'll die, thats the whole fun of it huh?