Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRAMA CHANGING IT NAME AND DOIN RENOVATION

I go to drama all the time on Thursdays. Its has not been all that crowded, but is NOT a bad club. The parking problem is solved now that you are allowed to park in the big lot across the street. I think that this could really be a great club, give it a chance.

------------------

Chris D.

Originally posted by Emmitt:

where is this place???

Dramas nightclub in Fairview.. it's all right on thursday night... saturday is all latin night.. kind of lamed out; but it can do for ya pre-party then just hit the tunnel fo da city

esa nena quiere queso!!!!!!!!

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Did anyone go to drama back in the day about a year ago? Every thursday was bangin. It was the best club Jersey has ever had. If you werent there then then dont judge it cause ever since the promoters left the place went down. Well the same promoters are back now and the renovation has started upstairs. The club will be closed next week and the down stairs will be totally different. The crowd will be strictly 21, upscale. There is a new shopping complex across the street with 10x the parking. It is going to be beautiful. Give it try if you dont like it, then talk but until then...

It is the same bullshit renovation that they always do. How can you do a renovation if you do not close down for business. Can not be all that different cause they are still open. That place has been done for a long time and it is in THE WORST LOCATION. Parking sucks, sorry.

Originally posted by ultraviolet80:

Did anyone go to drama back in the day about a year ago? Every thursday was bangin. It was the best club Jersey has ever had. If you werent there then then dont judge it cause ever since the promoters left the place went down. Well the same promoters are back now and the renovation has started upstairs. The club will be closed next week and the down stairs will be totally different. The crowd will be strictly 21, upscale. There is a new shopping complex across the street with 10x the parking. It is going to be beautiful. Give it try if you dont like it, then talk but until then...

Best club Jersey has ever had get a clue please dont post your shameless promotional bullshit here its sooo fucking tired...

1 the owner is a fucking idiot...who has renovated his rooms 500 times before with a coat of paint nothing he does is UPSCALE

2 the system has to be one of the worst in the country

3 the lighting system blows

4 the liquor is always watered down

5 Jason Pierce is horrendous

6 Tribeca Saturday nights are a joke

7 The promoters who quit there did so good elsewhere that they went back to the only place they ever had an ounce of success with their tales between their legs...OH and another thing Drama had about a 6 month run then was Tirrrrrrrrrrrrred....(yawn) now please go away...

The post above was pretty funny, but i have to say it is true. I used to go on thursdays once and a while and sometimes it was good , but THE BEST CLUB JERSEY HAS EVER SEEN? Not even close. The system was horrible, the crowd was dirty ,and, tribecca sat night? "IM SORRY MISS JACKSON , are you for rreeaalll? I think it is so funny how shameless promoters are. I know these guys and even they know it is a joke,, but they are trying to do a job. That i do not knock them for, but, guys, people that read this board go out and know what is going on. Tribeca is a joke, and if drama was really changing, they would be open on sat night wouldnt they? Hope the party goes well, but drama was not all that. I dont even think it lasted a year did it?

Well, if Drama wants to open up and new party and get their club going again, i suggest they open it on Sat., like a regular club would be...

As for Tribecca, I went the last two weeks...the party def. changed....music was good..good to chill and have a few drinks..

c.Lo cwm30.gif

------------------

People who talk DON'T KNOW and people who know DON'T TALK!!!