Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORLD MEET UP THIS SAT 2/24

HEY KIDS, HOW ABOUT THIS...

IF YOUR GOING TO WORLD THIS SATURDAY WHY DON'T WE HAVE A LITTLE MESSAGEBOARD MEET UP. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? I SAY WE MEET BY THE BACK TV'S NEAR THE BACK VIP SECTION. YOU KNOW THAT BIG ROUND POLE WITH THE TV'S ON IT.

THIS WILL GIVE SOME OF US NEW PEOPLE SUCH AS I TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK????

ALSO GIVE ME A TIME....

I THINK 2AM IS GOOD... cwm40.gifcwm8.gifcwm40.gifcwm8.gifcwm3.gif

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

I heard if you say Stone Cold you get half off admission...

Just kidding...

GRoWLLL

cwm41.gif

Hey Italia = are you planning on going this weekend?? I will DEFINITELY be there this week - and let's just say 2 0R 3 deep - hehehe!!! Can't wait to see all my girls QB, Bump, Sin , and Sayno>> I AM READY!!!

PS: Sin - I think I will be having 4 of everything! cwm4.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

[This message has been edited by ladybijan22 (edited 02-23-2001).]

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

Hey Italia = are you planning on going this weekend?? I will DEFINITELY be there this week - and let's just say 2 0R 3 deep - hehehe!!! Can't wait to see all my girls QB, Bump, Sin , and Sayno>> I AM READY!!!

PS: Sin - I think I will be having 4 of everything! cwm4.gif

4 OF EVERYTHING?????????????? DON'T bring a purse Lady. hehe just kidding...I would be much abliged to hold it all night for you!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS-RIGHT IF YOUR HAVING FOUR OF EVERYTHING BETTER CALL A BABYSITTER. I THINK I WILL HAVE FOUR ALSO, MY FRIEND GEORGIA HOME BOY WILL BE JOINING ME AS WELL.this sounds like a gathering of bashing bitches, hey can we venture over to the screens at 2 to see what those cornballs look like!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS-RIGHT IF YOUR HAVING FOUR OF EVERYTHING BETTER CALL A BABYSITTER. I THINK I WILL HAVE FOUR ALSO, MY FRIEND GEORGIA HOME BOY WILL BE JOINING ME AS WELL.this sounds like a gathering of bashing bitches, hey can we venture over to the screens at 2 to see what those cornballs look like!

If I am able to make it through the crowd at 2 - I AM ALL OVER IT!!! As for the babyistter - not to fret!! Magoo will be there and will keep LadyBijan in control. You know the after party is at my house though!! And she just may make a cameo there! cwm38.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

You know the last time I saw Bijan was at Studio, you remember studio don't you? Wanna take a ride there for after hours? RIGHT!

I'll have to call Pookey to let him know Magoo will be in attendance. I'll do afterhours as long as I'm functioning by noon I have to compete in Hoboken-yeah BOKEN your roots!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

OH SHIT!! It's going to be one of THOSE nights!! Sin...are you wearing your satin jacket? I will if you do!

------------------

I will wear my jacket because I just got "BASHING BITCH # 1" embroidered on the sleeve-who's cooler than me!

I plan to be mangled as usual, and holding onto the railing like I'm on a ride-SAYNOSAYNOSAYNO!

------------------

OK SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO MEET LIKE I SAID.... 2 O'CLOCK IN THE BACK SECTION WHERE THE VIP IS. THE ROUND POLE IN THE BACK COVERED WITH TV'S...

THAT'S IF YOUR NOT TO FUCKED UP TO REMEMBER...

AND PLEASE NO BITCH FIGHTS... cwm24.gif

------------------

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

I will wear my jacket because I just got "BASHING BITCH # 1" embroidered on the sleeve-who's cooler than me!

I plan to be mangled as usual, and holding onto the railing like I'm on a ride-SAYNOSAYNOSAYNO!

That's my girl!!!! You always make me proud!!! cwm41.gif

------------------

Originally posted by adam23:

let me see who you are........... no clue. i cant believe you would mention that guy's name. i despise him. who is this?

I thought the nickname would be a dead give away-I'm sorry, I didnt realize you guys werent friends anymore-sorry if I brought up a sore topic! Anyways, its Caroline from the shore (u know Lesleys friend)-anyway, I figured that was you because I knew you promoted for the Rock <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . How've you been?