Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your favorite thing about temptations??

I have to agree with Queen, do you think you are impressing people by stating that you are "NEXT TO DENNY IN THE BOOTH"? Get a life and get a hold of yourself. Big shit.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by cynstam21

NOTHING!!!!

WOW! You have sold your ass out since that comment-- Tempts groupie!!

Nice, old post amazing I didnt' jump in and bash away.

My favorite thing about Tempts is going there 2x a year so I can recall why I don't go there more. Music is usually good but I have seen better crowds in the Cantena in Star Wars Episode IV..

Originally posted by a-tip

now that tempts is in the air its time we get on the subject... besides denny & the music and the vibe and all that good stuff of that nature what is your favrorite thing about it?? hers mine.. i love when you'r in that place raging for four hours and all the sudden those lights come on.. and your on stage standing next to denny and you look at everyone all banged up cwm32.gif and you wait to see what the last song of the evening is gonna be.. and all the people are all goin crazy (with the lights on may i add again) and its just that feeling i dont know its weird just seeing everyone like that ya know with the lights on... im really not crazy, i know my tempts children will understand.. enough of me, what about you??

ROACH ..... I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT TEMPTS !!!!