Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I must admit....

JEN, don't you have a Social Studies test you should be studying for? I hear the class bell ringing, you had better run, if you want to get that High School Diploma. If you have toooo many TARDY's you'll be called into the principals office and then your parents may ground you.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

I have to agree a little drama is fun, makes my day go quicker. Lately though the drama has gone over the line. People busting on people's moms and shit. I am not knocking any one at all. It's your business to write what you want, you have that right. But before you write some of the shit that's being posted think first. Have a little class and show some respect. Again just my opinion and I am not directing this at any one so no need to attack. Like I said drama is fun, but personal attacks are weak.

cwm5.gif

Love the DRAMA!!! I really do - as long as it doens't get REALLY out of hand. Sometimes there are a few that take it a little too far - but then I think the best thing to keep in mind is that it is ALL IN GOOD FUN!!

May the drama be with you always! cwm16.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

ya just got to learn to take it with a grain of salt and move on... you dont know them and they dont know you.. therefore their words shouldnt sting.. read it and laugh cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage