Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOUR "SPOT"

Ever wonder why when you go to a club with a group of friends, you always end up in the same "spot"? You always stand in the same spot whether it be at Temps, or Surf Club or where ever.... My group has stood in the same spot at Temps for 4 years!I guess this is good when you need to find someone, but why do we always do this? cwm13.gif

verve--i thought you were talking about a different "spot"!!!! anyway, yeah, i find that no matter where we go, each place has its own specific "spot" that everyone ends up at

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by vervin:

Ever wonder why when you go to a club with a group of friends, you always end up in the same "spot"? You always stand in the same spot whether it be at Temps, or Surf Club or where ever.... My group has stood in the same spot at Temps for 4 years!I guess this is good when you need to find someone, but why do we always do this? cwm13.gif

GOOD POINT!!! Why do we all do this!!! I have my favorite spot in every club I have ever been to and know that at any point in the night should I stray from there - when I do make it back all my friends will be there!!

cwm20.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

woo hoo...sun would u like to be next....i'll make sure to save u a good

spot cwm12.gif

Originally posted by peternlucy:

Yeah, agree on that too, my friends and i always hang out "IN YOUR MOUTH"!!!!! cwm17.gifcwm39.gif

well don't hog my mouth....there's a line forming....move along

people....calling #98

cwm4.gif

cwm27.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?