Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTATION ISLAND

i am in total agreement. i luv this show. but i ask u, if u were with billy's girl (i think her name is mandy) would u want to go anywhere else but ur own bedroom with her. i wouldnt want to let anybody touch her but me. what do u think? cwm36.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show.. i think billy and mandee love eachother very much and need to use this as a way to become closer, because they are an awesome couple, i think kiah and his girl need to break up,cuz kiah defiantley has no remorse what so ever and his girl loves him way to much to be hurt like that... she is being totally faithfull, and as far as shannon and the other guy,... he is nothin but a whiny bitch and i think that billy and kiah need to kick his ass and i think that shannon and tome need to get together cuz he is an awesome guy! and as far as the people while the baby... HEELLLLOOO does anyone else see the prolem with them being together! i mean they are horrible for eachother and the only one who deserves to be on that vacation is their kid... for putting up with the two of them! lol...

right! i mean what the hell made the two of them go on this show anyway they are both hot as hell, and they love eachother... wheres the problem? anyone see a problem with the fact the the two people with a kid are staying together? they are horrible together... someone should talk to the kid and see what he wants, hes the one getting screwd here. i say we give him a vacation. lol