Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIN-SATIONAL,QUEENBITCH,BUMPARELLA,ALLISHARA

JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION DO YOU GUYS DIKE OUT? CAUSE IT SEEM LIKE WHEN ONE OF YOU GETS BASHED ALL OF YOU RESPOND. ALSO IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS ALL BANG THE SAME GUY, CAUSE AS SOON AS HE GETS BASHED ALL OF YOU RESPOND. OF COURSE YOU GUYS KNOW WHO THAT IS WE WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES.OR MAYBE YOU ARE HIS ONLY FANCLUB. CAN WE JOIN YOU ELITE TEAM. I WOULD LOVE TO. PLEASE WRITE BACK.

------------------

The juicier the Sweeter, The bigger the Better....

it's pretty funny cuz i never did anything to QB and she just ripped me apart one day cuz i said i was standing next to denny... not tryna act cool but whatever.. i guess her name says it all.. im never actually responded to that cuz its pointless.. i thought maybe she would of liked that considering she wants to fuck denny but she knows maria would kick her sorry ass =)

it's pretty funny cuz i never did anything to QB and she just ripped me apart one day cuz i said i was standing next to denny... not tryna act cool but whatever.. i guess her name says it all.. im never actually responded to that cuz its pointless.. i thought maybe she would of liked that considering she wants to fuck denny but she knows maria would kick her sorry ass =)

Oh yeah, you nailed that one right on the head. I want Denny but I am so afraid his woman will kick my ass!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA..... My point was, who the fuck cares if you are standing next to Denny. And what about your post yesterday, Louis and I are going to pick Eddie up. Honey, you are not impressing anyone!!! If that makes you feel like a big man then you have a lot to learn in life. I am merely stating the obvious.

As far as us being "lesbians", you caught us!! WOW,are you smart. I could continue to insult both of you about this but I cannot be bothered, you are both a waste of my precious time!!

Sorry to disappoint you but I like male anatomy way too much. Don't sweat the fact that I have great friends who back me up. I love my girls so fantasize about that! cwm38.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by peternlucy:

JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION DO YOU GUYS DIKE OUT? CAUSE IT SEEM LIKE WHEN ONE OF YOU GETS BASHED ALL OF YOU RESPOND. ALSO IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS ALL BANG THE SAME GUY, CAUSE AS SOON AS HE GETS BASHED ALL OF YOU RESPOND. OF COURSE YOU GUYS KNOW WHO THAT IS WE WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES.OR MAYBE YOU ARE HIS ONLY FANCLUB. CAN WE JOIN YOU ELITE TEAM. I WOULD LOVE TO. PLEASE WRITE BACK.

Sorry PeterPaulandMary.....I'm strictly dickly. My question to you is....do you speak how you type???? Because if you do....WOW!!!....what a catch!!!

CAN WE JOIN YOU ELITE CLUB CAUSE YO MAN I'M DOWN WIT THAT SHIT NIGA!! YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!! YOU DIKE OUT CAUSE BRO MAN I'M DOWN WIT WATCHIN DAT SHIT!!!

Crack kills.

cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

Sorry PeterPaulandMary.....I'm strictly dickly. My question to you is....do you speak how you type???? Because if you do....WOW!!!....what a catch!!!

CAN WE JOIN YOU ELITE CLUB CAUSE YO MAN I'M DOWN WIT THAT SHIT NIGA!! YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!! YOU DIKE OUT CAUSE BRO MAN I'M DOWN WIT WATCHIN DAT SHIT!!!

Crack kills.

cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

OMG! cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage