Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need an idea...

Originally posted by angelfromheven:

its at the cameo im garfield.. its really nice...but we want to go to the city after and then down the shore

what day of the week is the prom on? If its on a Friday, try Factory or Exit (?) if you are all 18....

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by angelfromheven:

its at the cameo im garfield.. its really nice...but we want to go to the city after and then down the shore

Hey I was there once for a wedding dinner! Nice place with a little dance floor in the middle. I would definitely go to Exit or Factory afterwards. Maybe Twilo if its on a GOOD Saturday with DT or PVD or something. I think proms are usually on Fridays though no? MAN I can't think back 6 years ago... I think we went to a nice bar in the city and got SMASHED. Obviously one that didn't card us!

:-)

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

you are right skeemr4... i think im gonna try exit after prom. there are two guys that r 20 and everyone else is 17, but im gonna call up and see if theyd let us in. or i might just show up and since we pull up in a limo, they might b nice... lol

------------------

gravity, energy, make me feel good, welcome to my planel soul...

*representin newark to its fullest

hey mel..

just hit the beach.. wildwood... i went there after my prom... it wuz crazy

make sure you get mad headz to skill da deal; mad fun when you get mad friendz to hang...

laterz..

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

i suggest twilo. it has the best djs, sound system, music, vibe, etc. even though you are dressed up, it's ok, b/c no matter who you are or what you look like, it's all good at twilo.

btw - fridays are the best nights. it's 18 and over and pvd only spins there once every 2 months on fridays... and it's MAD PACKED. resident friday djs are sasha and digweed, deep dish, steve lawler and guest djs such as dave ralph (tranceport 2), nick warren, anthony pappa (actually a resident), carl cox, etc.

saturdays are ONLY 21+... after 6am, it's after hours with junior vasquez and it's predominently a gay party... i can say that i've never been ther on a saturday. i heard it's a mixed crowd b4 then and the music is typically off the hook. some djs spinning the month of march are deep dish, timo mass and anthony pappa. anthony pappa is PHAT. nice deep, dark, ethereal trance.

have fun whereever you go

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

Ok, first your question...Hit up Exit after your prom. It would defintely be a good choice for you guys...And now for another part...Now, this is gonna sound kinda corny, but its really true. You should really realize that your prom is a once in a lifetime thing. It should be something special that you are gonna remember forever...Make the most of it...Im a sophmore in college rite now, and I look back on my prom and I am really sad and disappointed. Everyone was so anxious to go to the city after the prom, and get down the shore etc, etc, everyone left after like an hour or two...All im sayin is make the most of it....there will be plenty of times to go down the shore and clubbin in the city...but ur prom only happens once!!

just some advice....

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by darkhorse

i suggest twilo. it has the best djs, sound system, music, vibe, etc. even though you are dressed up, it's ok, b/c no matter who you are or what you look like, it's all good at twilo.

btw - fridays are the best nights. it's 18 and over and pvd only spins there once every 2 months on fridays... and it's MAD PACKED. resident friday djs are sasha and digweed, deep dish, steve lawler and guest djs such as dave ralph (tranceport 2), nick warren, anthony pappa (actually a resident), carl cox, etc.

saturdays are ONLY 21+... after 6am, it's after hours with junior vasquez and it's predominently a gay party... i can say that i've never been ther on a saturday. i heard it's a mixed crowd b4 then and the music is typically off the hook. some djs spinning the month of march are deep dish, timo mass and anthony pappa. anthony pappa is PHAT. nice deep, dark, ethereal trance.

have fun whereever you go

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

:

Your joking right? Just in case u have been livin under a rock here's some info

IT'S CLOSED!!!!!!

twilo- R.I.P