Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sometimes I wonder... If we all got together in a room....

Guest worldboy

Wow! People really sweat what I say!! Listen if you people feel this way then great, cuz I don't really care. The fact is that my friends are not made online by. If you enjoy the company of online people then good for you. My post was just meant to offer my opinion, I am sorry if I insulted anyones online love affair. Someone also said that I must be a loser!!! Why because I don't need to come online to make friends I feel really sorry if you do. The reason I am on this board is to be a dick and waste my time.

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

If we all got together, and I mean EVERYONE, and introduced ourselves by screen names, would people start ripping eachother apart? I mean, I can tell right now by reading all your drama, Worldboy would get his nuts kicked in by at least 5 women, Darkhorse would be apologizing to the women after he sees what happened to Worldboy, there would probably be a cat fight or two between a couple of ladies, me on the otherhand, would be getting ALL FUCKED UP AND HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH EVERYONE.

GRoWLLLLLLLL

GOOD ONE! I will say, it would be interesting! I don't know any one of you, but we all have probably seen each other at a bar, club or at Belmar, so we would most likely all get along fine!

[This message has been edited by nightlifevampire (edited 03-03-2001).]

Originally posted by worldboy:

Wow! People really sweat what I say!! Listen if you people feel this way then great, cuz I don't really care. The fact is that my friends are not made online by. If you enjoy the company of online people then good for you. My post was just meant to offer my opinion, I am sorry if I insulted anyones online love affair. Someone also said that I must be a loser!!! Why because I don't need to come online to make friends I feel really sorry if you do. The reason I am on this board is to be a dick and waste my time.

Well, you certainly are a dick so at least you succeded in that!!! AND waste your time you do with all your different sign on names and number of posts associated with all of your personalities - is there anything else you do??

cwm42.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!