Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luna Fridays Guest DJ ?????

For all of you againt Nick. Well, He did it again. Friday night at the Luna Lounge was off the hook all because Nicks name was on the board outside and everyone kept piling in. He is the Best DJ so all of you against

that get over it. He will be at Metro again

watch and see because he did not I repeat did not get fired. So get a life.

cwm38.gif

Okay for all of you against Nicki Sibilia get a life. He did it again Friday night at The Luna Lounge everyone knew he was going to be there and with his name on the board outside people saw that and kept piling in.

Because He is the Best DJ around. And for of of you saying he got fired from Metro wrong again. You will see when he is there spinning again that you are soooooo wrong.

So get over it.

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Guys, enough is enough. I am not a nick hater.Facts are facts. He was fired from metro.He kills every club he works at, what happened to casablanca. The only dj job he has is at the cadalaic bar in HOBOKEN, and there is nothing wrong with that. The only thing that is wrong is trying to pump him up.ISNT IT FUNNY THAT ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT NICK ARE NEWBIE WITH UNDER 10 POSTS, SOUNDS KIND OF FISHY TO ME."LUNA WAS PACKED CAUSE NICKS NAME WAS ON THE SIGN"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY! It is like that every friday when louis is djing.YOU REALLY HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR, I MEAN "NICKS NAME"? You need to get real and come back to reality. And i do not think you will be seeing nick at metrolounge.He was fired from there, ask anyone. i GUESS THEY WILL FIRE MENDEZ OR RYDELL FOR NICK...KEEP DREEMING.

Originally posted by whome:

Guys, enough is enough. I am not a nick hater.Facts are facts. He was fired from metro.He kills every club he works at, what happened to casablanca. The only dj job he has is at the cadalaic bar in HOBOKEN, and there is nothing wrong with that. The only thing that is wrong is trying to pump him up.ISNT IT FUNNY THAT ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT NICK ARE NEWBIE WITH UNDER 10 POSTS, SOUNDS KIND OF FISHY TO ME."LUNA WAS PACKED CAUSE NICKS NAME WAS ON THE SIGN"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY! It is like that every friday when louis is djing.YOU REALLY HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR, I MEAN "NICKS NAME"? You need to get real and come back to reality. And i do not think you will be seeing nick at metrolounge.He was fired from there, ask anyone. i GUESS THEY WILL FIRE MENDEZ OR RYDELL FOR NICK...KEEP DREEMING.

For a person with only four posts you sure got a lot to say about newbies unless you are some one else who is hiding under a different name whoever you are don't be jealous Nick is a great DJ and so is Louis so just relax .

cwm45.gifcwm45.gif

He is a good dj, even though he gets alot of shit on this board. But newbie,night-owl all you have to say how great he is. And since you have only 9 post all about Luna and Nick- who are you kidding. Sounds kid of suspicous to me. But support who you like. cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm23.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by seemee:

You people have got to be kidding right!!! Why are you even trying to blow this kid up, granted he might have some people that do like what he does but the kid's (and I MEAN KID) got a very long road to travel. Trust me when I tell you, anyone can buy the records/cd's, BUT-learn to walk before you run my friend. You can have as many friends you want post on this board about how great you are or want to be for that matter but no matter what EXPERIENCE is the key!!!

If you had anyclue of what you were talking about you would know he is NOT a kid he's probably older thatn you (around late 20's) so go somewhere else with that crap about experience!

Originally posted by vixen6970:

I heard that DJ Nicky Sibilia is Spinning

at the Luna at a guest spot and thats the only reason me and about 15 of my girlfriends are going to hear him play.

I cant wait. And he didnt get fired from Metro He still spins there. He rocked on Thanksgiving eve,New Years Eve...etc.

My friends are still talking about it.

See ya at Luna tonight.

I'm confused, when did this Nick guy spin at Metro on Thanksgiving eve and NYE? Rich Rydell was spinning those nights. He wasn't there until late on NYE so was this guy there before him? I've never heard of him so I'm really confused.

I totally agree with you. He is far from being a kid and older then most of you on this board. My opinion is that he is the best DJ and dont care what anybody else thinks. My friends and I will just keep

going to where ever he plays. cwm41.gif