Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYBODY HEAR JOHNATAN PETERS MIX OF STRANGER IN MY HOUSE

I WENT TO FACTORY THIS SATURDAY JOHNATHAN PETERS MIX OF "STRANGER IN MY HOUSE" WAS OFF THE HOOK. WAS ANYBODY THERE, WHAT DID YOU THINK.

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" J.X.

[This message has been edited by jerryx (edited 03-05-2001).]

i was there but believe me i was to gone to remember if i heard any song that night. i know it was a great night but i am still out of it from then. i was there from 130am till 100pm whoa what a night. cwm24.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

My friend nick went and said that it was a *RIDICULOUSLY HARD* version and hasnt heard anything like it,if anyone can get the version name, post up! smile.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Unfortunately I missed it this week, it was on as I was walking in so I didn't get to enjoy it but I've heard it the past 4 weeks and it's ridiculously good. I doubt he'll be playing it much longer if at all though cause it used to come on at like 10am and now it was on at 4ish, that usually is a sign he's done w/a song frown.gif

Does anyone know the name or artist of the new song he mixed....it has the words "Darling, I" in it but i dont know the name...

c.Lo

------------------

People who talk DON'T KNOW and people who know DON'T TALK!!!

Originally posted by clo:

Does anyone know the name or artist of the new song he mixed....it has the words "Darling, I" in it but i dont know the name...

c.Lo

Oh Darling I, Don't have the heart for you right now? I love that song, I'm pretty sure my friend knows, he just burned it for me for I'll check and get back to you.

My friend nick went and said that it was a *RIDICULOUSLY HARD* version and hasnt heard anything like it,if anyone can get the version name, post up!

------------------

Napster's got it!!

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...
cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by belladiva (edited 03-06-2001).]