Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside heights..open till 5AM THIS SUMMER...

I dont know guys , i live down here, and i was told it was a done deal.SEASIDE HEIGHTS 5AM! I know i was a litte off on the tempts being sold to metro lounge thing, but the info was right, it was just the wrong club. Anyway, i have to tell you that south jersey is really buzzing about the 5 am closing and everyone is talking about metro south coming down here. Everyone down here always hears about it on the radio so they are all talking about it. I went by there the other day and the place was totally ripped apart, from ceiling to floor.We cant wait to see what it is gonna be like. Club xs is also under construction , but for some reason no one ever likes xs, its just kind of a tempts overflow spot. I think this summer, tempts and metro are gonna own the entire jersey show, not just seaside. We will see ya soon!

Don't get me wrong people,I love Tempts just as much as you do,I think the 4:00 closing was fine because you got to bed at a descent hour and then had time to hit the beach the next day and do some productive things.Your probally going to say than leave early,but Denny gets better towards the end of the night.

------------------

dancebar.gif

That would definetly be awesome, but shoreboy, where did u hear this??

its pretty cool that you told us, even if you're not sure, because then maybe someone else can find out even more, but you have to watch what you say in front of trikki and queenbitch, they seem to get a little uptight about everything, regardless of the subject... cwm34.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there's no place like temps and now that it's open till 5 it's going to be pure caos. that just means that street corner will be jam packed even later this year and the pizza store across the street will have to stay open later. it also means the rent-a-cops outside will be in an even worse mood that about 50 of them have to be out now till about 6 in the morning and will probably arrest everyone. fuck em all.