Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HERE'S A QUESTION FOR THE GUYS (ladies u may answer too)...

Real!!! They are softer and more sensitive. Plus the Silicon one's look like a ballon is going to pop out of your chest.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

my old roomate had really really terrible fried egg looking breasts and she was so upset about them - she got them fixed - like only a bcup - she felt so much better, and it looked totaly natural, but those big nasty beach balloon jerry springer type fake tatas are just bad.

------------------

fresh and fruity cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif AIM tazzarooti

hand fulls are fine with me, but big non sloppy ones are bonuses...fake ones are fun to look at!!! just so long as they're not so ridicously enormous like triple F's or something that resembles a basketball...all in all, she has to look good and not lke a surf board...nothing against flat girls cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

DJ-01.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

YOU GUYS ARE GIVING GOOD ANSWERS. ITS ACTUALLY SHOCKING TO KNOW THAT GIRLS GO THROUGH THE WHOLE BOOB JOB THING TO THE BOTTOM LINE OF GETTING GUYS, WHEN GUYS RATHER HAVE REAL...ITS ACTUALY VERY INTERESTING. I'M NOT BIG OR ANYTHING, BUT I AM SATISFIED WITH MYSELF AND THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT...BUT I AM ALSO NOT A SURFBOARD SO I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT FEELS EITHER...

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Honestly breast have never been an issue to me......as long as it a hand/mouthfull it fine...and OBVIOUSLY NO LONG STRINGS OF HAIR GROWING OUT OF HER BREAST... cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Eviljav, your to fucking funny ! Sound like you been dating some hairy women.

Missed the crew yesterday.........

cwm27.gif