Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you think the resident dj should me at the new metro down the shore??

Listen , just cause i think metro is a great club does not mean thats all i like. I think it is the only real quality club in jersey. If i go out in jersey, where else would you suggest is better, TRIBECCA? In the city i like vynel, factory, twilo.But notice i said CLUB. I am mot saying andrew mendez is the only reason people go there, i am not saying rydell is the ONLY reason people go there. I thought alex covelo was a great dj, did everyone stop going cause they switch to rydell.I am sure fans of alex were disappointed, but it did not change anything. So, you are saying that say,for example, IF EDDIE BAEZ WAS THE NEW DJ AT TEMPTS, TEMPTS WOULD SUCK NOW CAUSE DEENY IS GONE, I DONT THINK SO.Get the point. Who is sleeping with who. I did not say denny sucks, and i did not say tempts sucks. I go to tempts like everyone else, CAUSE THERE IS NOWHERE TO GO!!!!Actually, You probably know denny and are friends with him, GOOD FOR YOU! I am not insulting your friend. But do you really want to hear the same shit, BY THE SAME DJ 2 nights in a row, I DONT CARE WHAT DJ IT IS IF IT IS AT METRO OR TEMPTS.IT GETS TIRED.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLUBCHICK...What I am saying is PEOPLE DO GO TO TEMPTS TO HEAR DENNY, which was your original question. AND in my personal opinion I don't think Temptations would attract the same crowd (in numbers) this summer if Denny wasn't the DJ. I think your statement saying that people go there because there is nowhere else to go is completely ignorant and ridiculous...Explain to me why the whole club chants his name at the end of the night...because there's nowhere else to go right? ZIP IT ALREADY BECAUSE YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

OH AND BY THE WAY.....VINYL is spelled VINYL (as in what records are also known as) cwm36.gif ...not VYNEL. Just thought you should know the correct spelling of a club you "go to" cwm40.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Originally posted by djustinh:

Shiit, Danny Fucking Teneglia, someone told me he was possibly spinning there, which is prolly just striaght up bullshit, but shiiit imagine Danny spinning to a jersey shore crowd? he would be nuts. hands down. his style is kinda weird at Vinyl the 4 or 5 times i went and heard him, but he would play for the shore crowd... or maybe not? cwm6.gif

You have the nerve to call yourself a DJ! How can you say Danny's style is weird? If you don't like it that is fine and you are entitled to your opinion but to call it weird is just absolute stupidity. I LOVE the way he spins in Vinyl or anywhere else. I don't think he would ever change to please any crowd, he doesn't have to!!! I think you need to go back to DJ 101 if you are going to call yourself that. By the way, where do you spin? RIGHT!!!!!

Anyone on this board that thinks Nick has any talent as a DJ should be banned from all clubs. He is not a club DJ. He belongs as cassablanca's, oh that is right, it is closed!!

Here we go again with sibilia Haters!

I come in peace queenbitch lets not start a drama.

cwm12.gif

hey great choice for all those who choose danny tenaglia I give all those who have gone to danny's house "be yourself at vinyl"

alot of respect. You know what! those comments

made me very happy, that people are getting more into there music, what I call IDM Intellegent Dance Music . Only those who have been there know . Everyone that would like danny to play there well thats just fuckin brilliant.

tenag[1].jpg

------------------

Music is the Answer

hey great choice for all those who choose danny tenaglia I give all those who have gone to danny's house "be yourself at vinyl"

alot of respect. You know what! those comments

made me very happy, that people are getting more into there music, what I call IDM Intellegent Dance Music . Only those who have been there know . Everyone that would like danny to play there well thats just fuckin brilliant.

tenag[1].jpg

------------------

Music is the Answer

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaymn, why so much hostility? I didnt say I didnt like Teneglia! LOL! God daaaaamn, I said and quote "the few times i heard him at vinyl it was wack", i should have made myself clearrer by saying the crowd was wack, I heard him at Twilo this past sunday and he was off the hizzy wink.gif

So everyone who takes the board all serious... lets calm down, drop some Ridilin instead of your E, relax... mellow out, and "be yourself..." and not some hater smile.gif

damn there is always drama in the lbc cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

First of all I want to say Nicki Sibilia is the best club DJ and second every summer he piles in people an packs the Jersey shore at The Headliner. Unless you people forgot. And he was too good for Casablanca so when he quit no one showed up anymore and thats why its now closed. Without Nicki there is no club...... cwm12.gif

Originally posted by dancegirl78:

Here we go again with sibilia Haters!

I come in peace queenbitch lets not start a drama.

cwm12.gif

I don't hate Nick, I don't even know him. I do however think he sucks as a club DJ. For happy hour that is a different story. Not everyone can be good at everything. Some things are just not meant to be, like him being a super star DJ. I am not trying to start drama here but I think the only people that are sticking up for him here are the ones that he is screwing! That is just my opinion, I am sure it will piss plenty of people off, too bad!!

GIVE IT UP! With out nickey there is no club? Thats why he cant hold a steady job, he kills the club. THE HEADLINER?????????????????? You are such a joke. Headliner was packed beffore nick and it will be busy are nick.And headliner really is not a club. It is a beer /college bar that closes at 1:30, you can not compare it to tempts or anything. You really have to stop this crap,it really annoying. I am sure nick is not even being considered for a job at the shore at metro, isnt that what this post is about.

First of all I want to say that Nicki Sibilia is the best club DJ. I think you forgot about HEADLINER in Belmar on Saturday nights in the summer when he packs the dance floor every week. Next, when he left Casablanca no one showed up anymore and thats why thats closed down. Because there is no club without Nicki. Remember that. cwm12.gif

First of all I want to say that Nicki Sibilia is the best club DJ. I think you forgot about HEADLINER in Belmar on Saturday nights in the summer when he packs the dance floor every week. Next, when he left Casablanca no one showed up anymore and thats why thats closed down. Because there is no club without Nicki. Remember that. cwm12.gif

First of all I want to say that Nicki Sibilia is the best club DJ. I think you forgot about HEADLINER in Belmar on Saturday nights in the summer when he packs the dance floor every week. Next, when he left Casablanca no one showed up anymore and thats why thats closed down. Because there is no club without Nicki. Remember that. cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by vixen6970:

First of all I want to say that Nicki Sibilia is the best club DJ. I think you forgot about HEADLINER in Belmar on Saturday nights in the summer when he packs the dance floor every week. Next, when he left Casablanca no one showed up anymore and thats why thats closed down. Because there is no club without Nicki. Remember that. cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

When you are done sucking Nick's cock why don't you learn how to post!! Casablanca's was established way before Nick and he comes in and look what happens.... As far as Headliner, that is where the leftover rejects go. Don't fool yourself, it isn't a club!! However I guess a loser like yourself does think it is a club because you wouldn't know the difference!! But please do us a favor and stay there. We don't need rejects like you in the real clubs.

My, my look how many newbies defending Nick, hmmmmm.

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 03-05-2001).]

QueenBitch: why are you so agitated? lol... chiiiiil girl, and you claim that you dont know nick, then why bash him so hard? I was at the gym with him about 2 hours ago, and he said that you know him and 2 others, who are the ones constantly bashing on him.

now watch im gonna get mad shit for this post, but you know what, if nick is bad, then why does he have a nice name in jersey? it boggles me how you can tear him apart, and yet not even know him, or do you?

<waiting for the drama to begin>

------------------

can i ask a question that i hope is not stupid.Who is nick siblia? I never heard of him at the metro, why is there so much drama here with him. As far as the shore,i think all the crackheads would love rydell, but lets just hope that they use two different people.CAUSE SOME EXCITMENT!

Originally posted by bumparella:

Originally posted by clubchick:

people only go because, where else are you gonna go? XS( ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) BAMBOO (YOUR BETTER OFF GOING TO A TRAILOR PARK AND DRINK SOME BUD CANS, SAME PEOPLE) You dont really think that people go there just for for denny, do you? I think he is ok but they would do alot better on sundays if they brought someone else in. It would give people more of a reason to go again.Anyone agree?

Once again another BRILLIANT comment made by Clubchick. rolleyes.gif

Question.......do you bring your sleeping bag weekly to Metro?? If not....NOW THERE'S AN IDEA!!!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

If she Does bring a sleeping bag, I hope she comes with several extra blankets....I mean think about it!!! Between the roof being torn off AND that Ice Blaster, it's gotta be like below zero in that place overnight! rolleyes.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Shiit, Danny Fucking Teneglia, someone told me he was possibly spinning there, which is prolly just striaght up bullshit, but shiiit imagine Danny spinning to a jersey shore crowd? he would be nuts. hands down. his style is kinda weird at Vinyl the 4 or 5 times i went and heard him, but he would play for the shore crowd... or maybe not? cwm6.gif

You have the nerve to call yourself a DJ! How can you say Danny's style is weird? If you don't like it that is fine and you are entitled to your opinion but to call it weird is just absolute stupidity. I LOVE the way he spins in Vinyl or anywhere else. I don't think he would ever change to please any crowd, he doesn't have to!!! I think you need to go back to DJ 101 if you are going to call yourself that. By the way, where do you spin? RIGHT!!!!!

Anyone on this board that thinks Nick has any talent as a DJ should be banned from all clubs. He is not a club DJ. He belongs as cassablanca's, oh that is right, it is closed!!

Originally posted by bigbumps:

AFTER LAST NIGHT AT METRO I REALLY DON'T THINK THERE IS A QUESTION IN MY MIND WHO SHOULD BE THE RESIDENT DOWN THE SHORE. EDDIE IS THE MAN. FUCK DENNY cwm3.gif

That is great if you feel that Eddie should be the DJ but saying Fuck Denny isn't necessary. TOTALLY UN-CALLED FOR!!!!

cwm43.gif

QueenBitch: why are you so agitated? lol... chiiiiil girl, and you claim that you dont know nick, then why bash him so hard? I was at the gym with him about 2 hours ago, and he said that you know him and 2 others, who are the ones constantly bashing on him.

now watch im gonna get mad shit for this post, but you know what, if nick is bad, then why does he have a nice name in jersey? it boggles me how you can tear him apart, and yet not even know him, or do you?

<waiting for the drama to begin>

I am not agitated at all. In fact I find all of this quite amusing. No I don't know Nick, nor do I care to. I just stating my opinion which last time I checked I am entitled to!! So, no this isn't going to start mad shit because it isn't worth my time!! Where do you get that he has a nice name in NJ? When you hear of big DJ's in NJ his name isn't even close to the top of the list. If he was so important he would be spinning at venue's besides Hoboken and the Headliner, that is the bottom line. I am not starting shit just telling the truth, I know the truth hurts sometimes but deal with it!!!! Oh and you still didn't answer my question, where do you spin, RIGHT???

Where do I spin, in my basement! Yes, ill spell it out for you _M_Y_B_A_S_E_M_E_N_T_

why? so i can have fun, still go and party, and not have to deal with all of the bullshit drama people like you put Dj's and promoters through. RIIIIGHT, so there you have it on the table, by the way, not once in my life have I ever made a demo or a CD, but yet, I opened up for Rich Rydell this summer a few times, I had a residency at Geronimo's (party was called DETOUR) every wednesday night, had plenty of other small guest spots, and yet shiit, im only 18 and NOT EVEN TRYING TO GET OUT AND SPIN. RIIIIIIGHT, so shut the fuck up, stop talking shit about my boy nick and stop creating drama.

Im calling it now, im going to get ripped on for A) not spinning anywhere(dont even want to, cause im in the process of selling my shit) B) Being young C) sticking up for nick

i love drama smile.gif

------------------

Oh that is right you don't know nicky personally you just know his cock that you sucked cause that is all he used you for and that is why you are HATING! Or was it that he didn't even give youo that chance? that is why you know so much about what he does right? but you don't know him or anything.