Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lets get it on!

OK since no one is talking about anything exciting here lets talk about sex! Who's up for it? (no pun intended) yeah I know there's a sex forum already but I wanna know what the people on this board think and like.

whats your favorite thing about it?

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Ummmmmmm: Doin'It! Comin' to da club catchin' that special lady's eye and smile, and watchin' her tease me with her moves until I break down and go say hello, then getting to know her while the Bass is Boomin' through our sweaty bodies as we dance the night the night away until we get kicked out into the early morning light and retire to my place where we lock our toungues in passionate kisses until she rips my clothes off screaming: Take me, Take me NOW you Beast Man you!

Then as she grabs my man meat and proceed to slide the condominum on using her mouth, and I look up into the ceiling and silently mouth the words: "thank you god!", Next she jumps on and forces me to penetrate deep inside of her as she "rapes" me and start screaming like some crazed Banshee!

What were we talkin' about again?

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

OK since no one is talking about anything exciting here lets talk about sex! Who's up for it? (no pun intended) yeah I know there's a sex forum already but I wanna know what the people on this board think and like.

Sin...jav is a real nasty thinker..this is a person who Pops BONNERS at TGI FRIDAY...nigga has issues

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

Ummmmmmm: Doin'It! Comin' to da club catchin' that special lady's eye and smile, and watchin' her tease me with her moves until I break down and go say hello, then getting to know her while the Bass is Boomin' through our sweaty bodies as we dance the night the night away until we get kicked out into the early morning light and retire to my place where we lock our toungues in passionate kisses until she rips my clothes off screaming: Take me, Take me NOW you Beast Man you!

Then as she grabs my man meat and proceed to slide the condominum on using her mouth, and I look up into the ceiling and silently mouth the words: "thank you god!", Next she jumps on and forces me to penetrate deep inside of her as she "rapes" me and start screaming like some crazed Banshee!

What were we talkin' about again?

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

You are a fucking poet. That was beautiful.

cwm5.gif

Don't play with me boy, I'll eat you alive!!!! cwm23.gif

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! Yea... You wouldn't be able to move after... You wouldn't be able to be touched either because that would just be complete torture after your all lit up and shaking like a leaf!!!

This lion doesn't play!!!

GRoWLLLLLLLLL

cwm35.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Let me tell you boys that I wrote the book!

what do I want to know you ask? well lets startoff with something simple- whats your favorite position?

and do you prefer it rough or gentle?

And which Book might that be young lady?

cwm1.gif

As for your questions: no real favorite position as long as the Dick's somewhere inside of her:

1) While it's hard to beat doggie style, I do like it with a lil' twist. I.e., she's kneeling on all fours on the edge of the bed Me from behind but standing.

Also,

2) Me lying down, her on top but facing my feet...looks reeeealllly niiiiiiice!

cwm32.gif

Generaly speaking I like it gentle unless the girl's raping me or I'm anally penetrating her. Anal should be gentle but come on...what Man can resist plowing the shit (no pun intended) out of a nice piece of ass when he's deep inside her rectum?

cwm24.gifcwm24.gif et tu, Miss Sin???

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

I definitely agree with the hair pulling. Dressing up for your man is good too. Blindfolds are my favorite!!!

Seducinng someone is almost as good as the actual sex I believe.

If you trust someone I think you should experiment with many freaky things!!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I definitely agree with the hair pulling. Dressing up for your man is good too. Blindfolds are my favorite!!!

Seducinng someone is almost as good as the actual sex I believe.

If you trust someone I think you should experiment with many freaky things!!!

So Sin's freaky????? What does that mean.(I think I'm scared I asked!)

cwm28.gifcwm28.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

what does that mean?

I like sex alot! not with a lot of people or anything but if you have one person you feel good with and trust, there's nothing better than that. Its all about making each other feel good and enjoying it.

no whips,chains or anything corny like that!

Bump, comeon you know you get crazy behind clothes doors-I think we all do I just don't mind talking about it-its all good baby!

------------------

what do I want to know you ask? well lets startoff with something simple- whats your favorite position?

------------------

when it comes to sex. simply.. i alwayz love to start it slowly and very gentle; touching your soft skin, your soft hair, seducing your mind up by whispering, letting intensity grow.......... until it comes to a point where the gentleness got into some real deal mad illing rough, biting, slaping the hell off, barking, dirty mouth, g-spot climax sensation......

afterwardz is just time for the cuba; and get mad relaxed and be fucking happy.....

tu sabes..

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

Jav doesnt play..everyone is talking mad shit..but iam CONFIDENT I Can BACK IT UP!!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux