Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Clubs

Did the Jersey tour this wkend and it was BAD!! Went to Meterrenea on Friday...music was old...so left and hit Image. Music was slightly better but the place was EMPTY!! Sat. night went to Metro & it was empty as well. Music left much to be desired. It was one of those nights were the loud shitty music is going right through you & you wonder why you even came out. BAD NEWS!!! I guess that's what you get for tryin' to go out in Jersey.

Why don't you enlighten me with your club knowledge. Where "should i" have been Friday night...Metro. FYI FUCKFACE- A friend wanted me to meet him @ Metro on Sat. & I didn't want to go there 2 nights in a row. There's no need to try and be all condesending like a little bitch tellin' me i should know where to go what nite. Sweetness- Thanks for the "clue" but you can kiss my lily white ass with your all knowing attitude.

Originally posted by sha-sha:

Why don't you enlighten me with your club knowledge. Where "should i" have been Friday night...Metro. FYI FUCKFACE- A friend wanted me to meet him @ Metro on Sat. & I didn't want to go there 2 nights in a row. There's no need to try and be all condesending like a little bitch tellin' me i should know where to go what nite. Sweetness- Thanks for the "clue" but you can kiss my lily white ass with your all knowing attitude.

I've got a "clue" for ya...don't come on the jersey boards and bash if you don't think people are gonna answer back. All anyone was saying was to have a good night in Jersey, you have to know which night to go to what place.

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I think I would classify calling someone FUCKFACE and telling time to kiss your lily white ass as bashing......

Originally posted by laurensomers:

EXACTLY - and get the names right too, the first place you went on Friday night is called Luna Lounge.

I think she got the name right, that's the name of the party on Fri. nights, the actual space is called Luna Lounge,get it right.

------------------

sunset.gif

Ya pissed? haha (Nelson Muntz-Simpsons)

Yes, you should been at Metro Fri. and should of hit the city Sat. You should of never of bothered w/ Image until it has a chance to grow and you should of expected bad music at Luna lounge.... There will be a quiz at the end of the week so take some notes kid....

If your really that upset that i called it the wrong name-----> GET A LIFE!!! Meterrenea, Luna Lounge, whatever you wanna call it, bottom line....the music's old.

No I'm not really that upset(boohooboohoo)well maybe just a little.Your the one who said it,I was just correcting you,so I think you need to get a life before you make a stupid statement like that.Have a little respect for the people on this board.

------------------

sunset.gif