Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on with Hoboken?

I hadn't been to hoboken in months but my friends and I were not in the mood for the city so we thought we keep our plans local. We started at the Caddalac Bar... What a mess I have never seen that many people there before. You couldn't get to the bar, you could move at all. We couldn't take it so we left to go to RiverStreet. They have a $10 cover charge... Please I can't believe it, and it costs just as much as city places for a drink. The people were tacky and yet they some how thought they were hot shit. The egos in that place were out of control. Is Hoboken always like this or was it just a bad night?

Hoboken can still be fun if you go to the right place. Caddalac is bad, its always very crowded, you have to go there early to have some room, then leave by 10-11ish. River Street is a funny spot, lots of people with Jersey attitude, sometimes it can be fun. Your best bet in Hoboken is go out w/ your friends to a regular bar and just get drunk..... those nights have been the best for me in that town.

I noticed in the last year or so, the hoboken crowwd has changed, i spun at my uncles bar at least once a month down in Hoboken (Liquid Lounge), and there just seemed to be more attitutde as the year progressed. Halloween there was pretty phat, no attitude, lots of really fucked up people and everyone had a great time, but the others nights there was just plain attitude.

btw. the bar is is now closed(lease was up) on park ave.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Hoboken, has always had that kind of attitude, but lately it's been more.. The people are into themselves and just very snobby....(not all!) It's true the best place to go is to some bar with your group and just make the best out of it!- GET DRUNK!

Willow bar, I've been there once, it's an OK place, doesn't get crowded, more of a place to go relax, and lounge around....

Originally posted by sigmagal:

Does anyone know anything about the Willow Bar in Hoboken, I believe it is 5th and Willow. What type of place is it? Music? Atmosphere? People? Is it usually very crowded?

Its 10th and Willow. My favorite bar in Hoboken and I only been there once. Good looking crowd, the music is good especially for a bar (house, disco, mix of everything)

There is a line after 11 on weekends. They work the door so slow, once your in though its a great scene.

Originally posted by angelhrt1111:

Alli...what do you have to say about Hoboken...Its got its bad weekends and good weekends...A really cool place to go in Hoboken is Rodeo.... cwm5.gif

You know the deal Maria-

IF WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE DO TO = HOBOKEN

Rodeo is good for the.. ehem.. *sniff*sniff* bathroom trips.. cwm32.gif but they dont bust you at all in Riverstreet either cwm4.gif

-keep ya nails long girlfriend!-

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage