Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crack factory... 12thanniversary... just pondering peoples opinions

Originally posted by Emmitt:

if i go, i'll be chillin' downstairs...that guy can spin old skool house...

I got introduced to Cleveland (sp?) this past weekend, he is cool, I told him I appreciate his work and he gave a nod.

Factory is always great, especially for events, the only problem is it gets too packed. I am still hurting from this past Sunday. SF is in a league of its own, best fucking club to go to with your friends.

The basement is the shit...the few times ive been at the factory.ive chilled in the basement...IT whole different VIBE there..

no bodies out to impress no one or try and be cool....Up stairs it like people have FRONTS on...there GRILLS are serious...i dont know..iam not going to the crack house in a while..but if i do...NO DOUBT The Basement is THE SPOT!!!!!

emmit TWILO friday!!!!!!!!

"HEAR THE MUSIK~~~~~~~~~~~~TAKE IT SERIOUS"

i would suggest that you do not arrive at SF till about 8am or so because the crowd will be rediclous(spelling??). By that time, the crowd should be thinning out somewhat. JP gets really good later on in the morning. Just be prepared for JP to blow you out of your mind with his music. It will be an insane night

Personally The Factory is just too crowded on special nights. Id rather go on a night that nothing is going on. You can't even enjoy yourself on those party nights. People are piled on top of each other plus they charge you an arm and a leg to get in.

boflame.gif

------------------

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Javy...we still down for friday, hardcore Nigga!!! basement @ the Crackory rocks!!! have the best times chillin' listening to the Clevmeister spin wicked old skool shit...too crowded upstairs for me...never enough room, but the honeys are HOT!!!

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...