Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is Luna dying out already?

I was at Luna for a little while on Friday, boy did that place change! I hadn't been there in like 3 weeks. The crowd was so corny! I hardly knew anyone and there was ni line either.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

See that , ill tell you what happened,NICK SIBILA!!!!! I told you guys he would destroy it. Thats all it takes, one night with him and POOF!!! Crowd goes down hill. By the way, where are all the "newbies" that were "so impressed by nick, and were never at luna, and since they heard nick they were definitly going back with all there friends?" Just what i thought, what a loser.........its to bad , that was a cool place to chill.

Get over it already. Just because he still hasn't paid any attention to you does not mean come on here and BASH him all the time. If you recall the place was packed when he played and people like it I was there and I know. This week was another dj not nicky and not louis. it was some guy who was not as good so just get over it! The reason why I guess othe people are not responding to your post is probably cause they don't want to DEAL WITH YOUR S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y! and childish post. cwm12.gif

Look at the post by dancegirl above. "JUST CAUSE HE HASNT PAID ANY ATTENTION TO YOU YET"?!!!!!! Are you for real. Nick only you ( and we all know it is nick himself posting) would be so self indulged, that you would assume it is a girl, or an x girl, posting this,IT HAS TO DO WITH YOU, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOUR DJ ING SKILLS, OR LACK THERE OF!!!!!! This guy really thinks he is getting bashed bacause of a personal relationship.....yeah right! Take a look around, everyone with more then 10 post think you should hang up those old records....GET A LIFE!

Sin , i am not really bashing nick, i dont even know him.I do know people that do. I just think it is so obvious that all of a sudden he plays at luna and there are 10 new people posting that nick is off the hook.He did the same thing on tge when he was( idont know how or why) allowed to do an OPENING SPOT at the metro.Anyway he is tired and so is us talking about him. Wasnt this post about why luna has fallen so quickly.....IT WAS NICK, IT WAS NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HIS FAULT!

Back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC here : Why is Luna dying out already?

One answer : JERSEY CLUB ....lol

Nah Im playin but that can be a realllll good reason as to why its already beginning to face its downfall. But Im not interested in the club part...what do you people know about this restaurant??? Jersey's got a shit load of good places to eat...is this one???

lol

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Dying out? I don't know about that there was a line last week, and I agree the DJ's have sucked!! But its still one of the better looking crowds around. I wish they would try and bring in a real DJ!! The rumor is that the bouncers their are the guys from TEMPTS and that they are going to give away VIPS soon. I am in the process of confirming this rumor with a guy that knows them. IF its true you know I'm there!!

I have news for you, tempts bouncers are losers, who would not know how to handle a fight if they tried, thats why there are so many fights at luna, maybe it cleared out because people are tired of the asshole bouncers being tough guys and then when they get a real "threat" they back down, i think they know who i am talking about.They should get there act together,anyone agree?

Poor Nick. He is always getting ripped. Actually I think its funny how hard he gets ripped. He is not the best dj, but he is not the worst either. But I do agree that everytime he plays that there are 15 newbie posts about how great he was. He didnt kill Luna, it has been a slow process in its self. The bouncers from "Tempts" are and always be assholes. They cant help it, there bouncers smile.gifcwm23.gif

you are too funny with the nick bashing. I like nicky I just think he's not a good dj . I agree with ya about the newbies. Whats your deal with Nicki anyway, is it personal, I'd love to know. pm me if you want

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

boo hoo the Tempts bouncers treat me bad, they're assholes -shut up , get over it. Hey like I always say if you don't think your treated right don't go there, but I'm sure you'll still subject yourself to the samr torment this summer. Tempts bouncers may act rude at times but look what they have to deal with. People never kisten and think they can just shove shove shove their way through and they repeatedly crowd the dorr beggigng to be let in after repeatedly being told to move to the back. I'm glad you so called VIPs get treated like dirt you probably deserve it. Oh BTW anytime I ever needed a bouncer's help atTempts they were more than willing to help me !

Don't sweat the technique-yo!

------------------

luna was good for a while... but as of this friday it will be no more... in fact there will be no where to go other than image... dont get me wrong, im def. not promoting the thing but im just stating a fact... denny's the new resident on fridays and thats it... nuff said... cwm2.gif

i think the reason why luna went downhill is because of louis not being there the past two weeks. He might not be the best dj around, but he does know how to play to the crowd. louis belongs in luna. not nick sabilia or anyone else.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Uhh lets try this one more time....WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD DAMNIT!?!?!?!

The bickering amongst each other is getting a little repetitious dont yas think?? Its obvious everyone here has a different opinion about numerous topics discussed in this one post. Do you think arguing back and forth will really change other people's minds??? Highly doubtful.

So anyway...I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DAMN FOOD???? If it is a so called "lounge", someone has HAD to have tried the food.

kAt

I have to agree with you re: the bickering. Especially considering it's a community message board. It doesn't say much for the club culture if everyone's fighting every second over who's the best dj. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

I don't know how the food is never ate there. But if your looking for a place with good food, reasonably priced...I would check out Hudson Hotel (Ian Schrager's place). EXCELLENT!!

Uhh lets try this one more time....WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD DAMNIT!?!?!?!

The bickering amongst each other is getting a little repetitious dont yas think?? Its obvious everyone here has a different opinion about numerous topics discussed in this one post. Do you think arguing back and forth will really change other people's minds??? Highly doubtful.

So anyway...I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DAMN FOOD???? If it is a so called "lounge", someone has HAD to have tried the food.

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.