Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your BIGGEST turn off? I know what mine is.

HALATOSIS!!! You can be the HOTTEST guy on the planet, if you have hot, garbage, puke breath....later for you!!! Note: 99 cents for a pack of minty fresh gum or certs....

Another one is: BAD SHOES ---- I am easily turned off to bad shoes on men in clubs!!

What is your BIGGEST turn off? Funny and witty answers are welcome.

Originally posted by spacepants:

Another one is: BAD SHOES ---- I am easily turned off to bad shoes on men in clubs!!

What is your BIGGEST turn off? Funny and witty answers are welcome.

I gotta go with ya on this one...

I also have a thing about eyebrows...i just wanna pluck some peoples big bushy eyebrows!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Anyone who thinks they are all that. I don't care who fucking beautiful you think you are there is always someone prettier!! cwm26.gif

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Bad Breath, bad shoes, and hair that has gone weeks without a cut are definately on the list But a guy that is way shorter than me is by far my biggest turn off. An inch (and depending on the rest of him) maybe 2 is okay but more than that... No Way. There are plenty of girls out there and they are of a various heights. Go find one you see eye to eye with instead of knocking on my knee caps. I am not even tall... 5'2 and about 5'5 with shoes. So if your shorter than me I am not havin it.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I hate when guys are broke , and I really hate when guys have no manners.

what ive learned from having manners,is that "NO BODY NOTICES"!!!!!

maybe you girls do..but few people realy take it into consideration...

cwm23.gif YOUR~~~~GAY~~~~~~~~~JAV~~~~~~~~~~~~

with a simple gesture i would be proud of some of the nice things i do...

I am NICE PERIOD!!!!! if i step on somebodies foot on the dance floor ill let them Know it was me..or if walking to CROWDED BOA VISTA I say EXCUSE..whatever else...I even take off my shoes when i go to OTHER PEOPLES houses...what the fuck....

i just wish people would appriciates others moral conduct.. cwm23.gif WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when guys think they are the shit! whenever come into contact with a guy like that, they best believe that im gonna dis them really bad. Also, nice eyebrows are a plus.

------------------

gravity, energy, make me feel good, welcome to my planel soul...

*representin newark to its fullest

I just thought of one.. Now, i dont care how good looking you are.. but a guy with NO CAR is absolutely worthless to me..

Jean Claude Van Fucking Dam could be after me and if he aint got no wheels- then he aint got no allishara cwm22.gif

------------------

*shhh..i'm not kissing you.. i'm telling your lips a secret...*

Spacepaints....NO DOUBT the deal with the shoes is SO MONEY...Iam a boot lover where them shits all the time...To work and nice club shoes of course..but nice shoes brings out style...

Sin....your on the MONEY Also.... its the worst to hear people CRY about MONEY..if your tight on flow your tight..dont blow it all and still go out like a SCAP... cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~

when guys speak a different lauguage in front of me.... i HATE that shit..

even thought theyre sooooo cute-if i have to sit there and hear the pork chop language one more time im going to have to shoot someone..

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage