Clubplanet Nightlife Community

denny @ image... thoughts & opinions!?!?!?!

Lets end all of the fighting because I know for a fact that Denny isnt going to be resident at IMAGE. I'm sure he'd appreciate it too if everyone would stop jumping the gun about it. He'll be there for a few Fridays and that's it. As for Rich, I know him personally and he's very good. NJ needs a hard playin dj. If you think he's good at Metro, then check him out at Cheetah on Saturdays. He's the resident there and he rips it HARDcore. Later all.

SANDMAN--HAHAHA-- i love it when assholes like you cry on the board. you make me laugh. first off im not trying to blow nothing up. you wanna go check out denny at image- go - you dont then dont. simple as that. hey im not tryin to bash rydell but its the truth. denny is a better dj. deal with it. i never said richie fuckin sucked- i just said that i think he cant compare to denny- and you know what image was wall to wall packed tonight so shut the fuck up cause you know you were there... see ya next week at image-- haha and fuck you...

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

SANDMAN--HAHAHA-- i love it when assholes like you cry on the board. you make me laugh. first off im not trying to blow nothing up. you wanna go check out denny at image- go - you dont then dont. simple as that. hey im not tryin to bash rydell but its the truth. denny is a better dj. deal with it. i never said richie fuckin sucked- i just said that i think he cant compare to denny- and you know what image was wall to wall packed tonight so shut the fuck up cause you know you were there... see ya next week at image-- haha and fuck you...

Last time I went to Drama my car got stolen, so Jesus Christ himself can be spinning there and I won't go. I know Denny is a better DJ, I never said who was better, just stated that Richie is real good. Wall to wall packed with what? Sausage- no wonder you loved it.

ha ha fuck me? You read lips Vonegurt Fuck You...

SAUSAGE-- your nuts- if you only could of seen the girls at image. UNREAL. I can understand why u r upset. probably cause u go out every night and cant get NO play. and now its starting to get frustrating and your tired of going to places like image and leaving with nothing but your boy you rolled with. dont worry the time will come soon...

Look jr. Getting women has never been a problem for me, sorry you got the wrong guy. Second, if you have ever read my posts you would see that I want clubs to do well in Jersey, I love the city but hate the hassle of going through all the city bs that comes along with it. I have seen many hot women at Drama so yes it is possible that there were women there. In terms of can't get no play, I don't go to clubs to meet women unless I am introduced to them through friends.... I got out to do my thing with my group of friends and thats why I love to go out. Your posts are entertaining, I get paid to read you bash me so keep it comming as you will no doubt be another newbie who comes and goes... Later dude.

Bump, sorry I couldn't make it on friday, but everyone who was supposed to go bailed out at ladt minute. We'll have to go shot for shot real soon! How was it anyway

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"