Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rydell mix tape # 75...

first of all the name of the song is "eleanor rigby" not "all the lonely people". And if you really knew music, youd know that eddies beatles is atleast a three month old track... and i think the bette midler was blown up for no reason- especially the dub-- but i have to say the soundfactory vocal was pretty dope- but i doubt he put that on the tape. i personally dont like the mondo tapes anymore. i think he could do better with them.

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

first of all the name of the song is "eleanor rigby" not "all the lonely people". And if you really knew music, youd know that eddies beatles is atleast a three month old track... and i think the bette midler was blown up for no reason- especially the dub-- but i have to say the soundfactory vocal was pretty dope- but i doubt he put that on the tape. i personally dont like the mondo tapes anymore. i think he could do better with them.

First off flap dick I never said it was BRAND NEW. Second of all, I know the name of the song, its just a QUOTE from the lyrics. NOTICE THE QUOTES. And I happen to like Rydell's style. YOU my friend are just used to the Factory's style, which by the way, wasn't so bad when I was popping 4 pills a night and sniffing jars. But anyway, thanks for your post.

GROwLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Originally posted by Emmitt:

javs, i thought ya told me ya had it already...ya were telling bout' the beetle record ya going to get...no P&P here nigga!!! what up johnnyitalia??

Ive been buying double of some records lately, and THAT song ROCK..i picked up two the other day and i read itali gonna burn one for me so i can listen to it in my car and go REALY FAST.......

honestly how does the remake go...is it phat..because i dont have a clue..kill

cwm23.gif WORSHIP THE ONION~~~~~~~~~~~