Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T MINUS>>>>

4 days until South Beach!!!! Can not wait to get on that plane, away from this cold, and hit the beach!!!! OH - and one of the frozen drinks from Wet Willies is a MUST!

Who will be there with me?? cwm37.gifcwm37.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Where the hell have you been jav?? You don't return PM's these days - I guess you are just too good for me huh?? JK!!! How was the w.e?? I guess this means you aren't in for SoBe?? I'll be sure to tell you all about the fun, the sun, the MUZAK, the DRAMA upon return. You know there will be TONS of stories for us to relish in - hehehe

cwm32.gif

------------------

watch out FOR THE HOMOS on Collins and Washington,even OCean..they are realy agrresive in Florida...

if its your first time..you will have a blast..personally i love florida i go every summer..but honestly south beach to me is over rated..

there 20 clubs in a row..and every night a different club is the shit..

when go out i usually go to the Grove or Fort Lauderdale...

it my oppinion..no body attack me cuz i dont give props to south beach...ive been hitting the florida scene before the HOMO invasion and wanna be Queens... cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by sha-sha:

I'm leaving for S.beach on wednesday....Can't wait!!! It's my first time there so everyone give me your opinion on what you have got to do/see in Sobe.

Have to walk Ocean Drive on both sides of the street - not just the side with all the restaurants and shops. Walking along the beach is amazing - you see so many different things going on. You HAVE TO have brunch at News Cafe on 8th or 9th and Ocean (I forget!) You have to walk all along Lincoln Road - it's around 18th and collins - around there!! You have to east at Le Sandwichere!!! Best sandwiches EVER!!! Some restaurants that are a MUST:

Wish; A Fish called Avalon; Blue Door; I forget the name of it but it's Gloria Estafan's restaurant on ocean drive; Joes Stone Crab, and finally China Grill.

Wet Willie's frozen drinks are THE BEST!!! And if you want to see NYC on the beach go to the Clevelander for happy hour.

That should keep you busy for a while!! Enjoy yourself and be careful!! cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Thanx for the insight evil & lady. I'm really looking forward to a relaxing time in SoBe. I want to lay out, go out to eat, & chk. out the scene. I don't want to get too crazy although i'm sure it's inevitable that i will. Everyone that's going have a great time!!!!!! I hope it doesn't rain.